Chapter 10

No one's POV
A day has come and Mina was the first one to wake up, she discovered that Jihyo is sleeping next to her so she woke Jihyo up.

"Jihyo-yah wake up." Mina said.

"Oh yeah bro and the two other boys slept on the couch." She told Mina.

The two of them got down from the second floor. And Mina saw Chaeyoung sleeping on a sleeping bag the two other boys are sleeping in a sleeping bag too. Mina woke Chaeng up.

"Baby, wake up." And she kissed Chaeyoung on his cheeks.

Chaeyoung got up and saw Mina. He immediately got up and slapping the two other boys cheeks.

"Hey you two wake up!" He yelled at Jeong and Dahyun.

"So that's how boys waking up their friends?" Jihyo asked.

"Yeah." Jeong replied her and she stoned for a second.

"Lady please prepare us our food, I will give you 20 minutes to do it." Chaeng commanded his maid.

"I'm going to take a shower first." Chaeng said.

"Okay then I'm the second one." Jihyo said

"Nope Mina is the second. Oh wait ladies first. Mina first then you jihyo then me, jeong and Dahyun. Ok?" Chaeng said

"Okay deal." Jihyo said and Mina went to the bathroom and took a bath.

After 15 minutes

Mina dried her hair and putted all her uniform on. Then she got out.

Then Jihyo Second.
After that Chaeng
Fourth Jeong
And the last Dahyun.

Then the five ate their breakfast and ready to go to school.

A while later.

The five arrived at the school and Chaeng heard a voice from afar.

"Son Chaeyoung saraghaeyo!"

"Who was that?" Jeong said while looking around.

"I don't know." Chaeng replied. He looked at Mina and Mina was silent.

"Baby, are you okay?" He said while caressing Mina's cheeks.

"No." Mina said coldly.

"Why?" Chaeng asked her.

Mina didn't replied.

The five arrived at their classroom and they sat down to their chairs. Since Chaeng's seat is next to Mina, he is still asking Mina.

"What's wrong baby? Tell me, you've been acting cold lately." Chaeng asked Mina.

Mina turned around says she's fine.
He then stoped Mina from asking her over and over again. And Chaeng laid down to his desk. Jeong approached Chaeng.

"Bro? Are you okay? Let's go out." Jeong said.

"Okay." Chaeng replied. Mina looked at Chaeyoung while he stood up.

The two of them got out of the room, while they were walking Chaeng saw some girl approaching him.

"Son Chaeyoung!" The girl said.

"Uh who are you?" Chaeyoung asked the girl.

"You'll know me later, can I join the two of you?" She asked.

"No. Because this is an important meeting of us two." Jeong told the girl and the girl nodded and walked away.

"Bro why was Mina acting cold lately?" Jeong asked Chaeng.

"I don't know. Is it because someone yelled at me lately?" Chaeng replied.

"Oh yeah, right. Then what are we gonna do?" Jeong asked.

"I don't know." Chaeng replied

Then the bell rang, sign as the class is going to start 5 minutes. They ran to their classrooms scared to death because they don't want to be late. They arrived at their classroom on time. And Chaeng sat on the back where their old seat is, because he knows that Mina is mad of him.

The teacher arrived and she told Chaeng and Jeong to go back to their seats. They refused.

The teacher yelled at them.

"Son Chaeyoung! Yoo Jeongyeon! Go back to your seats!" And then they go back.

Chaeyoung was avoiding Mina, Mina is still mad at him. And Jihyo who is confused on what is happening.

After 10 minutes of their silence. Chaeyoung asked Mina something.

"Are you still mad?" He asked Mina

Mina nodded with a straight face. Chaeng was frustrated and scratched his head. And he looked back to Jeong. Gesturing what to do.

"Just say sorry!" Jeong yelled silently.

"Hooowww?" He replied.

Then the bell rang as a sign lunch time.

The five gathered together to have lunch. The three boys are at the back of Mina and Jihyo. The two boys are talking to each other while Dahyun is busy texting his girlfriend.

"Is she more important than us?!" Jeong yelled at him.

To be continued...
______________________________
Yo guys sorry again for the very late update I woke up at 9 am haha peace yo!.

Vote&Comment
🤙😬