Chapter 12

Chaeyoung's POV
While I'm driving I am glancing at my girlfriend's face. She is just so pretty when she sleeps.

"Baby" Mina said in a low voice.

"What baby? Are still feeling cold?" I asked her.

"Yes baby, but why do we have to go home?"

"Because your fever is high." I lied so she can just go home.

"Oh" she said

"Go back to sleep baby." I said and she go back to sleep.

A few minutes later.

We have arrived at my house, and I carried her bridal style again. I asked one of my maids to open the door. And when they opened the door I saw Sana. She is sitting on the couch.

"She is here for something sir." One of my maids told me.

I go up to my room and I putted Mina down. And I started to put a wet towel on her forehead and wake her up and  I gave her a fever medicine And let her sleep after that. I let the maids do the rest because I think Sana came here because of something urgent.
I go down and Sana greeted me.

"Oh Hello Son Chaeyoung."

"What do you want?"

"Your Dad and my Dad had an agreement."

"What is it?"

"Here read this." She handed me a paper.

______________________________
AGREEMENT
SJCC GAMING COMPANY & MINATOZAKI GAMING COMPANY.
Announces that:

Son Chaeyoung & Minatozaki Sana
Will live together for a year.
To let The Son & Minatozaki Company Collide. And through that, the two Companies will be working together as one.
They will start living together after the month of Febuary ends.
______________________________

As I read the letter I looked at Sana, and her face expression looks like she doesn't want it too.

"W-why? Why me?!" I shouted

"I-I don't know." She said stattering

I'm going to call Dad.

Phone call:
Me: Dad what is this ?!

Dad: Sorry my Son, it's what they want.

Me: 'THEY' want?! Or you two want?! Just to make your stupid company bigger and you want to collide with the Minatozaki's?! You're insane Dad! You knew that I am with a relationship with Mina! But why?!

Dad: Just do your part Son Chaeyoung! It is just for a year! Don't mind Mina! If you are in the public with Sana try to be sweet or whatsoever! Or else you and Mina will be apart! Remember that his dad is my worldwide Manager!

Me: I'm respecting you but why are you doing this to me?

Call ended.

"Hey Sana, please tell your Dad you dont want this, and me neither."

"I-I already d-did that but it didn't worked out."

I was frustrated and so annoyed. I stood up and I go to my mini gym. When I'm mad I'm working out. So I worked out.

Then I saw my phone someone texted me.

From:Mybabypeguin💓
[where are you right now baby? I'm okay now.] 1:45 pm

[babyyy replyy pleaseeee💓] 1:50 pm

[baby I'm mad now you are not replying me.] 2:00 pm

To:Mybabypenguin💓
[babyyyy~ I'm so sorryyyy I'm working out lately so I didn't know you were texting me, forgive me my penguin~] 2:05 pm

From:Mybabypenguin💓
[oh ok baby sorry to interrupt you I'll just go back to sleep.] 2:06 pm

'Should I tell her?' I said and sighed.
"No Son Chaeyoung fight for her. You love her okay?".

To be continued...
______________________________
Yo guys this is the midnight update sorry if it is short, its because im sleepy hehe. Thanks for reading!

Vote and Comment
🤙😬