Chapter 25

2 months left.

No one's POV
Chaeyoung is very busy these days.
Mina is a bit busy too. She is still jealous because of Chaeng and Sana. But he is letting her know, that the only woman on his heart is only her, his babypenguin.

But after a month has passed, he noticed something strange on Sana, whom he lives with.

Chaeyoung's POV
Another annoying day, paper works, computer works, new updates. Aish.  

"Should I call her? (Sigh) she is always in my mind." Without hesitation, I called her.

Phone call
Chaeng: "Penguin~What are you doing? I miss you already~"

Mina: "Focus on your work Chaeng."

Chaeng: "I don't like that name."

Mina: "what? Then what should I call you?" (Damn why is she like this to me?)

Chaeng: "nothing, you've become cold again, I always told you that we are just friends. She likes other man." I said on the line seriously.

Chaeng: "Can't you trust me?(sigh). I'm going to work now. Bye." I hang up.

I put my phone back to my pocket as I close my eyes. Sighing. Why is she like that? I've always told her that we are just friends. No much more. I came out of my office. My secretary wasn't here today.

———
"What a stressful day." I said as punching the door of my car. Then I got inside.

This time I didn't visit Mina. I didn't called her or texted her. I got inside my house, Sana is not here.

I laid on my bed, I wore white tank tops, and a comfortable shorts.
I was staring above the ceiling, blankly.

————

"Damn shit. Argh!" I punched the punching bag in front of me, It's like it's going to be ripped because of my strong punches. My sweat came down from my body.

I sat on the chair. I was thinking about Mina.

"What did I ever done wrong to her? Can't she trust me?"

She texted me.

Mina: Chaeyoung-ah, Are you okay?

I ignored it.

Mina: I'm worrying about you. I'm sorry what happened lately.

I ignored it again.

Mina: Chaeyoung, I'm so sorry. 😞 I'm crying right now.

I ignored it. But she called me.

Phone call.
Mina: "C-chaeng I-im sorry." She said, I know that she is crying because of her voice.

Mina: "C-chaeng, will you please atleast speak?" She continued, but this time she is not crying.

Chaeng: "you know that I'm really busy today, But even if I'm busy, I'm still keeping in touch with you. But what did you do? You acted cold again. I'm sending you sweet messages but you just reply with a okay or focus on my work."  I said in a serious tone.

Mina: "C-chaeng, I'm sorry. I'm just jea-" i cut her sentence off.

Chaeng: "I'm going to your place."

I hang up.

No one's POV
As Chaeng drove to Mina's place, he received a text from Jihyo.

Jihyo: Oppa. I miss you. I just wanna let you know that you must always eat there, but don't get fat! Haha i loveyou oppa!

He ignored it and he arrived at Mina's place. He got off on his car and knocked on her door. She opened it.

When they looked at each others eyes for 5 seconds they broke it. Mina let Chaeng go inside.

He held Mina's wrist gently, the girl's face was sad, but his face is angry.

He looked at Mina who was looking down, while he is holding Mina's wrist.

"Mina" he said, but Mina didn't looked up.

"look at me." He said cupping the girls cheeks, forcing her to look at him.

She hugged Chaeyoung and broke down to tears. Chaeyoung was speechless. He patted the girl's head gently. Trying to comfort her.

—————
Yo guys, updatee.
Hope you'll like it.
Thanks for reading!