Chapter 24

No one's POV
After that day, Chaeyoung and Mina kept their relationship a secret. Yes they got back to each others arms.

Chaeyoung asked Mina to take pregnancy test, luckily it's negative.

———-
Mina's POV
Wah, glad to here that it's negative, or else the world will hate the two of us.

4 months left, and we are going back to south korea. Chaeyoung always texting me, even if he is still working.

"Penguin~ how are you? I already missed you."

"Aigoo this cub, just focus on your work."

"How can I focus on my work if you are always in my mind?"

"Get me out of your mind then." I chuckled.

"Psh, I dont want to.~ oh I have to go now Penguin~ Iloveyou." I hang up.

What a clingy boyfriend I have. But. He is still living with Sana. They are just friends. I know that but it still makes me jealous.

After 10 minutes he texted me again.

"Penguin~what are you doing?"

"Still the same."

"Aw~why all of sudden you became cold?"

"Nothing I'm just thinking about something."

"Aigoo, are you still jealous of me and Sana? Aish! We are just friends babygirl~don't be jealous."

"Tsk, focus on your work."

"I don't want to~All I want is you~~you babygirl. Btw I'm going to your place later. 7pm okay? Iloveyou."

He hang up.

Really? This man. His voice is cute haha.

———
7 pm

Chaeng's POV
Just buy some food for her. And some flowers. And a gift too.

And I wonder, why is she acting cold lately? Aigoo.

I drove to her place and once I've arrived. I knocked on her door.

As soon as she opened the door, I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Babygirl I brought some food for you." She accepted it with a smile.

"Thankyou babybeast." She chuckled.

After that I stayed on her place. And I told Sana that I'm not going home tonight.

————
Sana's POV
Argh wth. He is not going home, then okay. I know he is working.

A/n at this time Sana doesn't know anything about Mina and Chaeng. So she assumed that Chaeng is still working.

Lol but it's okay tho. I understand him.

——-

Chaeng's POV
This beautiful girl beside me, I don't want to let her go again, I'll love her till I lose my breath.

"Babybeast? You've been staring at me for almost half an hour." She told me, and I chuckled.

"Oh, haha btw babygirl, what did you do this morning?"

"Cleaning and after that I watched tv." She said.

"Oh you must been tired baby girl."

"Let's sleep now." I continued.

"No let's stay like this for 30 minutes please." After she said that, she did an aegyo.

I couldn't help but to smile. So I nodded. And kissed her forehead. She laid down on my chest and we are holding our hands.

"I missed you." She broke the silence

"I missed you too." I replied she looked at me.

"Really?"

"Yes, a lot." I said, made her chuckle.

——————
Yo guys. The update. It's short again. Exams are next week so gotta study haha.

Note: I will not update for tomorrow til next friday. Sorry if it's very long. 😞
I promise you I'll make a long chapter when our exams are over! Love you guys!