Chapter 8

No one POV
Chaeyoung is going to introduce Mina to his mother and his father.
Mina in ready, but Chaeyoung is not.

"Baby? Are you alright?" She asked him.

"Yes, maybe?" He replied.

Chaeyoung was worried that his mom might not like Mina. Mina patted him in his back. "Everything's gonna be alright." she told Chaeng.
Until Chaeng and Mina arrived at Chaeyoung's house, Jihyo, Their dad and Mom were talking about something.

"Hello Mom, Hello Dad, this is Mina,my girlfriend."

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Son." Mina greeted Chaeng's parents.

"Please take a sit Mina-ssi, you too my son." Chaeng's mom told them while smiling.

They are just having a conversation.

"Mina-ssi, where are your parents?" Mrs. Son asked.

"They are in japan now, and I'm living here with my auntie." She replied.

"Oh okay, what are your parents job?"
Mr. Son asked

"My mom is a housewife and my dad works in a company."

"What was your surname again?" Mr. Son asked.

"Myoui."

"Oh maybe I know your father. What is the name of company that your father is working?" Mr. Son asked.

"It's the SJCC."

"It's my company. You know what it means? It's Son Jihyo & Chaeyoung Company. And Chaeyoung will be the company's future CEO." Mr. Son told Mina.

"Oh- That's why." Mina replied.

"It is a comp. of making games like, elsword and other games." Jihyo told Mina.

"Oh I'm playing that one it is so popular." Mina replied.

"Oh really? Let's play then!, dad can We play?" Jihyo asked her dad and her dad nodded.
Jihyo and Mina was walking to Jihyo's room.

"Wow your house is so huge!"

"Nah I can't even fit in my room." Jihyo said as she opened and made mina shocked.

"Your room is like our whole house in japan."

Jihyo's room has a 32inches flatscreen tv, a sofa for her tv king sized pink bed, studying table, and a gaming table. She even has a chandelier in her room. Has a closet room and branded things inside her closet room.

"This is my room and it's small." Jihyo said.

"Do you want to go at bro's room? Follow me" Mina had no choice but to follow Jihyo.

Mina saw Chaeng's modern like room. Chaeng's room is half gray and half black. His chandelier is so modern like his bathroom has a bathtub and a shower. Chaeng even has a closet room. Mina and Jihyo looked at his closet room full of branded things. He has a Watch section full of Rolex and Seiko. He has a Shirt section, full of H&M and Supreme. He has a pants and shorts section. H&M and Supreme too. He also has a suit section full of Gucci and Dolce & Gabbana. And lastly his branded uniforms, underwear and shoes section. They are just so rich.
Then Jihyo led Mina to their garage.
Mina saw 2 Ferrari 488 spider one is pink and one is matte green, 2 Lamborghini Aventador LP700, 2 Bugatti Chiron, a BMW 8 Series Coupe and a Mercedes Benz C-Class Sedan. They had many expensive cars that made Mina's jaw drop.

SJCC is very well know company worldwide. The founder is Chaeyoung and Jihyo's Dad. They have 251 buildings worldwide. Chaeyoung and Jihyo got into some trouble when they were still young. Some lasers were pointed at them while they were walking with their body guards and the guards noticed it and looked around. There were some person who wants to kill the famous CEO gaming company's Children. Because they were very rich. They even donated shelter and food for the poor and the homeless worldwide. They are so kind, but Their father wont reveal his face to the public. But because he is so well known everybody recognized him.

Chaeyoung POV
"Really dad?!"

"Yes of course my son, We both like her. Me and your Mom, she is your happiness son."

"I love you dad I love you mom!" I said teary eyed.

"Oh our little Chaeyoung is a grown up man now." Mom said.

"Mom, we are still 18 but can we live together?" I asked mom

"As long as you wont touch her and don't make her and you a parent already ok?" Mom said teasingly.

"That wont happen mom."

"Don't fight everyday, love each other and cherish each other ok?" Dad told me.

"Yes dad."

"You can live with Jihyo too. Because she will miss you if you are not here." Mom said

"Okay sure."

Mina's POV
I saw a lot of their expensive things. My jaw was still dropping. They are just so rich! I can't believe it.

"Unnie let's go to the garden! Bro is waiting for you."

"Okay let's go."

Their whole house is like a 20 hectare school. I cant belive it.

We go down to their garden it's like a forest. Because it's very wide and has an artificial flowing lake. And in the middle there is a tree house. That tree house is 13 years old now. Jihyo told me. We saw chaeng sitting on the bench. Jihyo called him and he saw us, our eyes met and I was blushing while he is smiling.

"Sit here baby." He told me to sit next to him.

"Am I your third wheel or something?" Jihyo said.

"Haha this little punk" chaeng pinched her cheeks and I hit him not so hard on his right arm.

"What?" He said.

"Nothing." I replied while smiling.

He is so cute.

Chaeyoung's POV
She is so cute.

I just want to hug her right now but Jihyo is still here. And I cant do that because im 'shy shy shy~'

Jihyo is glaring at me and she laughed.

"Why wont you tell each other what's on your mind?"

Jihyo's POV
They are so cute together. Omg I feel like Idk haha they are just so cutteeeee~ omo.

I laughed.

"Why wont you tell each other what's on you mind?" I said

I saw them blushing. I'm like smiling? Haha

To be continued...
______________________________
YO GUYS! Thank you for reading wait for the next update tomorrow! 7pm thank you!

Vote & Comment
🤙😬