Chapter 28

1 month left
No one's POV
Chaeyoung is always busy at his work, he sometimes forgot to eat. It's because 1 more month left, and they'll go back to south korea.

While Mina, who is busy thinking about Chaeyoung. She sometimes skip meals because Chaeyoung can't call or text her.

And Sana, who doesn't wants Chaeyoung to go back to South Korea. She likes Chaeyoung. She doesn't even know why she fell inlove with Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung's POV
I should call her, it's almost a week I didn't talk to her cause I was busy.

Dialing...

Call ended...

(Sigh) "what could she be doing this time? I'll try it again."

Dialing...

Call ended...

"Aigoo, this penguin." I frowned. Until she texted me.

Mina: aigoo! BabyBeast!💓 I'm sorry I didn't answered the call. I just woke up. And It's a miracle, you got up early?

                Chaeyoung: tsk, I'm mad     
now, you didn't answered it.

Mina: eh? I said sorry. 😒 k then.

You're fucked up Son Chaeyoung. You're fucked up.

              Chaeyoung: uh, Minariiiii~ I'm not mad, That was wrong sent. Hehe iloveyoupengiun~ 💓

Mina: tsk, Lemme take a shower first.
iloveyoucub.

—————
Your fuckin problem was just fuckin solved Son Chaeyoung. I should buy her some food, chocolates or something that should make her happy. And not mad at me.

———
At the cafeteria (still Chaeyoung)
I don't want to eat, I'll just go back to my office then.

While I was going back to my office I can hear some gossips. It was my co-workers.

'Ey! The richman's son, you know him right? Son Chaeyoung? Fuck! He is handsome!'

'Yeah I agree! He is hot too! Lucky Sana.'

'Yeah, they look well when they are together'

'I heard they are just 18 and 19? Why would their dad's would let them work at that age?'

I walked towards them.

'Ey!he is here! Bow! 90 degrees!'

"Well, do you all want to get fired? I heard all of your gossips, stop it if you don't want to get fired. Understand?"

"Yes sir."

'Why the hell would I bow to a 19 year old kid?. I'm 37!'

"Hey you. You are fired. Get all of your things out of here and go out of the building."

I really hate gossips.

————————
You guys it's just a short update I promise tomorrow I'll update a long chapter. Hehe sorry guys love u all!