Chapter 22

Chaeng's POV
I was shocked by what she asked me.

"Do you still love me?" She said teary eyed

"Ne, I still love you." I said and she pulled me closer to her, then she crashed her lips to me, she's is crying.

My Mina is crying. I broke the kiss, she looked down, I cupped her face, and wiped her tears.

"Mina-ya, Don't cry."

She then stopped crying. I held her hand.

"Chaeyoung-ah, I have something to tell you." She said while looking at me.

"What is it?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Be nice to my father, or you secretary."

"I will."

"So how are you?" I continued.

"I am not fine."

(Sigh) "It's all my fault"

"Please give me another chance Mina-ya, please go back to me."

Then after I said that, she Kissed me, roughly, I lifted her up, her legs were wrapped on my waist, her arms were crossed to my nape, we were kissing so roughly, I opened the main door of my house not breaking the kiss. We got into my room, I laid her down to my bed, I was above her, I broke the We were panting. I buried my face onto the side of her neck. She is caressing my back, until I sucked her neck leaving red marks. She moaned and made me even more excited.

She then, pulled up my shirt, revealing my abs. She was the one who is very horny I guess. I was about to pull up her shirt when she stopped me.

"I'm still underage."

'Fuck.' I mentally cursed myself.

I laid down next to her, I was startled when she is above me. She started to grind, making me moan, she wants to open her pants but I stopped her.

"Mina, you'll get pregnant if you do this."

She smirked at me, she continued opening he pants revealing her private part. My pants got tighter and tighter. She unbuckled my belt and unbuttoning my pants. She pulled it down, and she was shocked at my friend because it's long and wide.

"I don't think it can fit mine."

I don't have any protection. Fuck, I'm going to have a child in this age.

"I don't have and protection." I said

"Well I have." She said.

———

We made love that night. And it's morning now. I'm naked while she is just half naked. She wore her panties. It's still 6:00 in the morning. Her head is above my right hand. She is damn good in bed.

She woke up and she saw me.

"Goodmorning penguin." I said.

"Goodmorning Cub." She said, he morning voice! Damn. It's one of my weakness.

—————
Yo guys. It's just short. Sorry.btw thank you for reading! Love you!

Vote and Comment.