Cp.31 (Past with her)

No one's POV
'Why am I feeling like this?'

That is what Jungkook thinking about. Yes he is thinking about Jihyo. He doesn't even knows that Jeongyeon and Jihyo are dating.

The four of them always hang out.
Jihyo, Chaeyoung, Mina and Jungkook. Day by Day, Jungkook realizes that he likes Jihyo.

————
4 Months have passed

They are at the park now, in between them, Chaeyoung and Mina holding both of their hands. While Jungkook...
He is staring at Jihyo beside Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung noticed it, he called Jeongyeon.

Phone call

Jeong: "what is it chae?"

Chaeng: "come here at the park, I'm with Jihyo." Chaeng said while looking at Jungkook, Mina and Jihyo were talking.

Jeong: "okay, something bad happened to her?"

Chaeng: "no, just come here."

Jeong: "on my way"

After a few minutes.

Jeong arrived at the park he saw the four of them. He then hugged Jihyo. Jungkook is a bit shocked.

Jeong noticed Jungkook. He introduced his name to Jungkook.

"Hello, I'm Jeongyeon, Jihyo's Boyfriend. And you are?" He said while hugging Jihyo, and Jihyo who is busy smiling at Jeong telling him the she misses him so much.

"J-Jungkook." He said stuttering.

"Why stutter? I'm not a bad person. Hehe. Btw nice meeting you." Jeong said and after that he looked at Jihyo, they sat on the bench.

Jeongyeon and Jihyo were talking about some stuffs like food, games, sports or whatsoever.

Chaeyoung's POV
I walked towards Jungkook who is froze up by seeing Jeong and Jihyo.

"Now you know? I think I told you of how DANGEROUS her boyfriend is. Find other girls. Just not my sister." I told him and he talked back.

"Chaeyoung-ssi, you don't know what happened on the past."

"What past?" I said confusingly.

"Let me tell you."

Flashback.
Jungkook and Jihyo had a secret relationship. Only the two of them knows it.

They met in Japan, 3 years ago.
Mr. Son has some business to finish in Japan. Jihyo followed her dad their.  Mr. Myoui, the manager is the closest friend of Mr. Son.

————-
One day at the building. Jihyo was walking in the Park, when she bumped on a boy.

"Sorry miss I didn't mean it." The boy said in Japanese.

"What did you say?" Jihyo said

"Oh you are a Korean and—" he was cut off by what he saw.

"Oh and you are Mr. Son's daugther. Hello" Jungkook sheepishly smiled.

"Oh Mr. Myoui's Son. Hello" Jihyo smiled and shook hands with him.

Jungkook's face became red. Jihyo's face too.

"Can we go out sometimes?" Jungkook said while scratching his nape.

"Y-yeah we can. But we are only 2 weeks here." Jihyo said.

——————

After 3 days.

"Jungkookie~ catch me if you can."

They were playing hide and seek.

Jungkook spotted Jihyo, he ran to Jihyo and embraced her.

"Jihyo, may I ask you something?"

"Yes, what is it?"

"You know, These days, every night I cant stop thinking about you. And... will you be my girlfriend?"

Jihyo nodded right away. She was shocked.

"Jungkook you know, I'm feeling the same too."

————

But after 2 months, they broke up, because it not working at all. Jihyo was the first who that its not working at all.

Many nights and days Jungkook was crying and not going to school. His two noona's were worried at that time. The only reason Jungkook telling them is he's just reading some sad stories. But actually not.

While Jihyo, she is just staring blankly at the ceiling. Her brother is always snapping her back to the world.

End of Flashback

"Now, you know Chaeyoung-ssi. Yes we had a secret relationship. And now. She is pretending that she doesn't know me. I hope you wont scold her." He said and I was speechless.

"Why speechless? Chaeyoung-ssi, you might hate me for liking your sister. But I was her first love. Now you know."

——————-
Gals and Guys, sorry for the late update. So busyyy. Hehe

Thanks for reading!