Chapter 18

Sana's POV
What is this kind of feeling? Why I am having butterflies in my stomach whenever I see and talk to Chaeng?
No Sana... please.

"I'm Home." -Chaeng

"Oh you're here now, i've prepared a dinner for you."

Chaeng sat on the chair. And then when I gave him his food he noticed something in my arm.

"Hey, what is this?" He said while looking at my arm.

"Oh it's nothing."

"What? Nothing? How could this be nothing.?" He poked my arm. It was bruise because I fell down at the stairs lately.

"Ow! That hurts!"

"See? Is that nothing? Did you put some medicine on it? If no then I'll take care of it." -Chaeng

"No it's okay."

"Aigoo stubborn girl," Chaeng said as he took the medicine kit.

"Let me apply some of this." He opened the gel, and applied it to me.

"Dont worry, it wont hurt." Then he put  a bandage on it."

"There you go, next time you should be more careful." -Chaeng

"Chaeng."

"What?"

"Chaeng I think I-" my sentence was cut off because of his phone. Someone is calling him.

"Wait let me accept this call."

"Okay."

(Sigh) I think I like him. Should I just tell him or no?

Chaeng's POV
"Hello, who is this?" -Chaeng

"Aye it's Jeong."

"Oh Jeong what is it ?"

"I just confessed to Jihyo"

"Woah really?"

"Yeah, and she likes me too, lol."

"Yeah and she doesn't like bullies. Haha"

"Yeah I know, she said that, if she saw me bullying someone she might smack me on the face."

"Lol, oh Jeong I have to go now."

"Tsk k bro. Bye!"

Call ended.

I walked back to the kitchen and I saw Sana fell asleep. I think she is really tired. I tried to wake her up but she didn't. So I carried her bridal style. I cant open the door so I decided to let her sleep on the couch.
I was gazing at her beautiful face, and someone popped in my mind, it's Mina. I have no choice but to sleep in a sleeping bag next to Sana. We slept together and that's it.

No one's POV
Chaeyoung was sleeping then Sana woke up, she saw Chaeng sleeping in a sleeping bag, she always get up early, like around 5:30 am while Chaeng get's up around 7:00 am.

Sana prepared some breakfast for them. She took a bath and then placed the plates and utensils on the table. She woke up Chaeng at 6:30.

"Chaeng wake up." -Sana

"Oh, Sana-ya."

"I prepared breakfast for us. So take a shower now."

"Okay."

Chaeng took a bath and after he finished his shower he wore a basic tee plain white and a shorts.

"Chaeng are you going somewhere?"-Sana

"Nope, why?"

"Oh nothing. I just want to tell you something later."

"Okay."

Sana's POV
This is it, I'll confess to him and that's it.

We ate our breakfast and I was the first to finish. I go to the living room and I read some books. Then Chaeng suddenly called me.

"Sana, what do you want to tell me?"

"Chaeng, I think I like you, whenever I see you I have butterflies on my stomach. I dont know why, I , I know I wouldn't but I just cant help myself. My feeling for you is growing every single day."

Chaeng is shocked.

"S-sana-ya, I-" I cut off Chaeng's sentence, because...

Because I... kissed him. Then he kissed me back, I crossed my legs to his waist and I crossed my arms on his nape. The atmosphere was hot. He laid me down. He is above me now, we stopped for a whileto catch some air.

"Sana, I wouldn't be doing this too."

"I know. I'm sorry." I quickly stood up but I was stopped by him he laid me down again. And he said...

"Sana please."

"No Chaeng."

Chaeng's POV
I forgot about Mina when we kissed. But when she pushed me, and she stood up, it was awkward for us. I waited until night comes and I go out of the house. I walked to a convenience store and brought some alcohol. I drank it all.

Until I don't know what I'm doing.

Sana's POV
Is Chaeng drunk? I should go to him.

"Chaeng?"

"Wh*hic*at"

"You're drunk."

"No I'm *hic* not!"

"Come on let's go to your room."

As soon as we got to his room, I let him lay down to his bed, I was going out of his room when he pulled me that caused me to lay on his bed.

"Stay."

"I Am not your dog."

"Sana I think I-" he crashed his lips to mine. I dont want it but, he is asking for a kiss back. So I did.

I crossed my arms on his nape. And my legs on his waist. We were kissing roughly. Until...

Until he laid me down, again he is above me now. He is kissing my lips, down to my jaw and to my neck. He made some marks on my neck.

"Chaeng"

"Don't talk, I know you want it too."

"No Chaeng-"

He kissed me just to let me shut up.

He pulled up my shirt. But I pushed it down. I know he wants to you know. But I dont want it.

To be continued
———————
Yo guys I know it's short. Sorry lol. Thanks for reading guys!

Vote
And
Comment
🤙😬