Chapter 2

No one Pov.

At the basketball court

"Hey you!" Jeong yelled at a guy

"Y-yes?" The guy said

"Do you know us?"Jeong replied

"N-no, please leave me alone"the guy replied while looking at Jeong's eyes

"Get up you BIJ!" Chaeng said as he pull up the guy.

As Chaeng pulled up the guy, he slapped the guy in the face and putted him down and they started to punch and kick the guy over and over again.

As they were kicking the guy Chaeng heard a familiar voice from a far.

"Son Chaeyoung!" He saw his father and his sister.

His father is very angry seeing his son bullying someone at the first day of school. While her sister is shaking because she told her father where Chaeng and his squad is.

Chaeyoung is not nervous that his father know that he is a bully. Chaeng and his squad are all cold-hearted person.

"Come with me Son Chaeyoung and explain everything!" His father said angrily.

As they were walking with their body guards, Their father broke the silence.

"I didn't raise you to be like this Chaeyoung, how come you are a bad person while your sister is very friendly.

Chaeng and Jihyo are at the back of their father listening. And Chaeng Gave her a 'what? you told him? you're a dead meat' Jihyo gulped.

"Are you listening Son Chaeyoung?!" The father said angrily.

"Yeah I have ears I can listen even though I don't want." Chaeng replied

"Chaeyoung If I hear the same news again, I'm going to get you homeschooled get it?!" His father said.

"Btw I added 500,000₩ to both of your account. Just tell me if it's not enough. I'll get going." Their father said

As their father walked away with the four bodyguards Chaeng looked at his sister and held her wrist tightly so Jihyo couldn't escape.

"Let go!" Jihyo yelled at her brother.

Chaeng and Jihyo were facing each other.

"You little son of a &$#>%!, why did you tell appa that I am there?! Do you want me to kill you? Huh!?" Chaeng yelled at his sister

"Sorry oppa I had to, I'm too honest. Please Let go of me." Jihyo said teary eyed.

Chaeng Let go Jihyo, Jihyo didn't ran away she was waiting for her brother's hug and apology. They do that when they were still a kid.

Chaeng hugged Jihyo tighly and apologized to his little sister.

"Sorry Jihyo I'm just carried away." Chaeng said

As they were walking Chaeng was wiping the tears of his sister he noticed something.

"Yah! Did you put some make up?" Chaeng said to his sister while wiping her cheeks.

"Uhh, yeah?" Jihyo replied.

"Put some again." Chaeng said to his sister.

Chaeng waited outside the restroom for his sister for almost 30 minutes. Until Chaeng saw someone that suddenly made his cold heart move.

It was Mina who is smiling at him. He didn't smile back at Mina, but he stopped Mina for going inside the restroom.

"Uhh, why did you stop me?" Mina said while looking to his eyes making Chaeng fall for her.

"Catch me, I'm—" He was going to say something but it was interrupted by Jihyo.

"Oh Mina! You're here! I was putting some make-up what are doing here?"Jihyo said to Mina

"Uh I want to put my make-up too." Mina replied

"Jihyo I'm going to the basketball court. I'm gonna practice go there if you want we have 2 vacants and its still 10:00 am our class will be in the afternoon 1:00 pm okay?" Chaeng told his sister.

'Come with Mina!' Chaeng gestured Jihyo to let Mina come.

'Okay!' Jihyo did the same thing too.

At the basketball court

Chaeng took off his Uniform and changed into a basketball uniform.

He first do the stretching. And he started to play he saw Jeong and Dahyun was coming they dressed too so the three played.

After a few minutes Chaeng saw his sister and Mina walking to the seats where their bags are. Chaeng smiled but hid it.

"Wah We are covered with sweat" Jeong Took off his sando and is half naked. While dahyun didn't, Chaeng took off his sando too he is half naked now.

Jihyo saw her crush's body and she was shocked. Same as Mina as she saw Chaeng's body.

The three went to their bags to get their towel and their cold water. Chaeng's bag was beside Mina so Mina is turning red while she saw Chaeng coming to her side chaeng and the other two rested.

"Wah it so tiring." Chaeng said

"Let do work out." Jeong said

They worked out a few minutes only.
Chaeng asked Jihyo to wipe his sweat at the back Jihyo refused.
Chaeng don't want Jeong or Dahyun Wipe his back so he had no choice he wiped it himself.

Chaeng is struggling to wipe his back.

"Um, let me help you." Mina said

Chaeng smiled but he stopped.

"Okay." Chaeng replied

Mina's POV
'He's is so hot!' I said silently

'I want to taste him no mina you dirty minded freak.'

The bell rang as a sign we are going to have lunch.

"Im hunggrrry oppaaaa!" Jihyo told her brother.

"Arasso, but where are we going to have lunch?" Chaeyoung asked his little sis sweetly

"To that restaurant we were yesterday.?" Jihyo replied

"Okay." Chaeng said

As we were walking I noticed Chaeng was glancing at me. It made me smile. He smiled too

We arrived at the restaurant the people inside the restaurant recognized The Son And the Yoo siblings. They bowed to the siblings and a waiter approached us.

"Table for four madam and sir? The waiter said

"For five please" Chaeng replied.

I smiled.

Jihyo's POV
'These two is really something' I said to myself.

"Oppa you better guess what am I going to eat or else it will be a waste." I told my brother sweetly.

"Arasso If I guess it right lend me 100,000₩ okay?" He said and I agreed.

To be continued...

               Vote and Comment
I will update as fast as I can if you support me hehe if not its okay.🙂