Chapter 23

Mina's POV

"Goodmorning cub." I said, I hate my morning voice. Argh.

"Uh, maybe I should get up and put my clothes on?." He said, I smiled at him.

I stood up and I'm above him now. I kissed him, and going down to his jawline, and on his neck.

"Uh, Mina-"

"Don't call me Mina, have you forgotten? Your Penguin/Baby is back."

"U-uh o-kay then, b-baby, I think I just need my clothes on now." He was stuttering, I glared at him.

"What d-do you want?" He asked me.

"You..." I continued my kiss and I rubbed mine to his. He wore his boxer, and I was wearing my underwear and and oversized shirt. And damn, his size is big. I continued to rub it and he moaned. He is sweating. Last night, We finished 5 fckng rounds.

He then pushed down my underwear, I'm wet. Very wet. Then I pushed down his boxer. Damn his huge friend again.

We had morning sex.

————
Chaeng's POV
Damn she's to good in bed. My quiet baby penguin turned into a sexy beast.

Phone call.

Chaeng: yes hello?
Jeong: ayee nojambro, wassup?
Chaeng: ayeee! Nojamhyung! Im fine, and how about you and jihyo?
Jeong: well there are some misunderstanding, but we fixed it all. Haha
Chaeng: oh I'm with —
Jeong: Mina? Oh haha
Chaeng: yeah I have to tell you something.
Jeong: what is it?
Then i discussed to him what happened and it shocked him. Then after 5 minutes, we hang up.

I saw Mina, she was panicking. Because maybe her father would he angry at her.

———-
Yo guys. I'm really sorry if it's short.
The exams is near so I need to study haha btw. Thank you for reading!