Chapter 29

Fast forward>>>

One day left
————
No one's POV

Mina excitedly packed her things up same as jungkook and momo. The two of them wants to go with Mina.

Chaeyoung is done with his work and packed all of his things. Then later he walked in to Sana's room.

"Sana-ya, wont you pack your things? We are going back to Korea." He asked Sana.

"Oh yeah, I forgot haha."

He left Sana's room. After Sana confessed to him some weeks ago, he told Sana that they are just friends.

Mina's POV
I cant wait! We are going back to Korea. But we aren't on the same plane as Sana and Chaeyoung. Both of their dad let them ride on a Private plane. Where it just have 2 seats and some bodygaurds. How rich they are.

———
Fast forward>>>
This is D-day they are going back to Korea.

>>>> they have arrived.

Chaeyoung searched for Mina and they met. He saw Mina's Siblings. He bowed to them.

Chaeyoung hugged Mina as tight as he can. He gave a peck on Mina's forehead, leaving Jungkook and Momo dumbfounded.

"We think we need an explanation for this Myoui Mina." Momo said and Mina immediately broke their hug and chuckled.

"Unnie, namdongsaeng, this is my boyfriend, Son Chaeyoung."

"Hell yeah! I know him! Im a fan of him! And my sissy is his girlfriend! I cant believe it!." Jungkook told his sister with a smile on his face not believing it.

Momo was speachless.

Chaeyoung's POV

I drive them to their home and I bid goodbye to them and I kissed Mina's cheeks.

On my way home Jihyo texted me.

'Oppa, I can't wait to see you! I missed you!'

I didn't reply but I was smiling.

I came home and parked my Mercedes Benz and walked in through our house door. The maids opened it for me ang greeted me. I saw dad, mom and Jihyo.

"Good job son." I ignored him.

"Good job oppa! Haha let's go somewhere!" Jihyo said

"Jihyo your brother is tired!" Mom said

"No mom im not haha just give us money."

We go into a mall and jihyo brought some clothes because she ran out.
—————
Mina's POV
Here I am, sitting in a couch explaining everything to my sister and brother.

They understand it and Momo is proud of me because I have a relationship. Jungkook is proud too.
He just can't believe that his favorite gamer is my boyfriend.

Should I text him?

Nahh haha he might be busy with his sis today.

————-
Update! HAHA