Chapter 30

Chaeyoung's POV
This spoiled brat, almost spend all my money. Just to buy her freakin make ups, new clothes, watch, bags. Ngeh. Girly things.

I texted Mina

Chaeyoung: Minari~ what are you doing? You want to hang out with us? I'll pick you up~

She replied for a minute

                 Mina: oh Chaeyoungie~ is      it okay to bring Jungkook? Hehe

Chaeyoung: Yeah We will pick you two outside your house okay? We'll be there for 5 minutes.

                  Mina: Okayyy~

Then after that, I told Jihyo we got inside the car and drove to Mina's house.

Mina's POV
I quickly told Jungkook and he immediately stood up, wore his outfit and we wait them.

They arrived after 6 minutes.

"You're late." I said and chuckled.

"I'll get my punishment then." He said pointing his cheeks.

"That's not a punishment Son Chaeyoung." I chuckled.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot, This is Jungkook, my little brother."

"Oh hi jungkook. This is my younger sister, meet the spoiled brat- I mean Jihyo." Jihyo smaked his left shoulder. He groaned in pain.

"Hi Jihyo, nice Meeting you." He then extended his hand to Jihyo.

"Hello. Nice meeting you too." Jihyo replied.

Jungkook's POV
Their car is very expensive, are we gonna take a ride with that? Hope so.
It's an Audi Q5. Even their clothes are all gucci. Shoes jordans watches rolex, JUST FREAKIN RICH! Jihyo is pretty too.

No one's POV
As soon as they entered the car, Jungkook look around the car. Saying wow over and over. And he stopped.

Chaeng was the driver. Jihyo was next to him.

While Mina and Jungkook is in the passenger's seat.

Chaeyoung noticed that Jungkook is glancing at his sister.

"Uh, Jihyo-ya I think you'll melt there because someone is watching you. Haha" chaeyoung said that made Mina and Jihyo confused, while Jungkook a bit shock that he got caught. Chaeyoung smirked at Jungkook.

"Jihyo, where do you want to go?" Chaeng asked his lil sis.

"I don't know, ask them."

"Mina? Where do you want to go?"

"I dont know either."

Then Chaeyoung just decided. He drove to a quite park. They got off the car and they sat on a bench.

Chaeyoung's POV
I think I'll talk to Jungkook. Haha

"Jungkook-ssi, can I talk to you for a moment please?"

He nodded and I let him follow me.

"W-what i-is it y-you want to talk about?" He asked.

"Why were you staring at my sister lately? Staring is rude." I said and chuckled.

"Look, Jungkook. If you like her, please don't, he has a boyfriend. His boyfriend is my bestfriend. And one thing." I leaned on to him and whispered. "He is a dangerous person." He froze on his place.

"Find someone better dude. I'm sorry. I'm just telling you okay?" I told him and I leave.

Jungkook's POV
Woah. I think I don't like him anymore. Haha. Just staring at her sister? Haha lol.

Mina's POV
"Chaeng-ah? What did you talk about?" I asked him while he back hugged me.

"It's nothing Minari~ hehe. Are you hungry? Let's eat."

I turned my face to him.

"I don't want to eat. I'm not hungry. Maybe Jihyo is." I said pointing at Jihyo. She is facing her phone.

"Jihyo can we go somewhere? I need to talk to Mina." Chaeng said and made me shock.

"Whatever, It's still none of my business." She shoo us away.

Then we walked to our car. As soon as we entered the car. I asked him.

"What is it chaengie?" He smirked at me.

"What's with that smirk huh?" I asked him again, but he leaned on me and crashed his lips to mine.

I pushed him away slightly.

"You don't like it?" He asked

"No I'm just shock."

"Let's continue then." He said.

He crashed his lips to mine again, then he got down. My jawline, my neck. He made love marks.

"Let's Not do this today." I said and made him frown.

____________
Yooooo my guysss. Sorryyyy for the veryyy late update!