Chapter 6

Jihyo's POV
What the heck? Mina slept at Chaeng's house. It's strange. Just what the hell happened.

"Yah oppa, why did she slept over on your house last night?" I asked my brother right away.

"Ah I forgot to tell you, she's now my girlfriend." He told me.

"What?! Are you gonna tell Dad about it?" I asked him.

"Maybe, because he is too choosy for my girlfriend." He replied.

"Nah, if Mom likes her then Dad would like her too." I replied

"Then what if Mom doesn't like her?" He asked me.

"Then that is the problem." I replied.

"I hope Mom will like her." He said.

Chaeng's POV
"I hope Mom will like her." I said.

Jihyo looked at me.

"Bro you look so different." She told me. While looking at my handsome face.

"Why?" I asked her

"Nothing just something changed." She said.

As we were still walking slow to our room I was holding Mina's pinky finger.

I looked at her. Smiling.

"Um, what?" She said as I hold her chin and kissed her, but just in her cheeks.

"Nothing." A said as I smiled at her.

"Is a kiss to my cheeks is just nothing for you? Okay then." She said with a straight face.

I got confused, but luckily I have Jihyo.

I asked her.

"Hey why did she just suddenly got angry at me?" I asked my sister.

"Just kiss her again." She said.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked Mina.

"..." she didn't replied.

"Look baby, I'm sorry if I did something wrong just now, please forgive me." I told her. And the both of them, Jihyo and her laughed.

"You are so, I don't know haha nothing's wrong baby." She gave me a kiss to my cheeks.

"Baby don't be like this." I told her while they were laughing and I pouted.

"You're so cuteeee!" Mina pinched my cheeks.

Then we arrived at our room.

The teacher arrived. And he told us that he will change our seats.

"Myoui Mina, Son Chaeyoung and Son Jihyo, you three sit here." He told the three of us.

Mina | Jihyo | Me

That is our position.

"Son Jihyo change seats with Ms. Myoui." The teacher told Jihyo, and she followed the teacher.

Jihyo | Mina | Me

That is our position now.

Mina looked at me while smiling and she whispered at my ear "I love you so much." I smiled and I told her "I love you too."