Chapter 5

No one POV
Chaeng hugged Mina, and Mina fell asleep. Chaeyoung was staring at Mina's beautiful eyes.

"I love you..." Chaeng whispered at sleeping Mina. Then Chaeng fell asleep too.

The next morning

Chaeng woke up early and called his maid.

"Hey, prepare some uniform for this girl because we are going to school later." Chaeng told one of his maid.

"Yes sir." The maid replied.

A few minutes later.

The maid prepared Mina's uniform.
Chaeng called the maid again.

"Lady please prepare breakfast for us. Thank you." Chaeng said.

It was the first time the maid heard chaeng thanked her.

"Ok sir" the maid replied Chaeng and he go upstairs to wake up Mina.

"Mina-ya~ wake up." Chaeng said sweetly to Mina and Mina was half-awake.

"Oh you are so early." Mina told Chaeng.

"Yeah Jihyo and Me always woke up early." Chaeng said.

"Go take a shower now baby." Chaeng told Mina sweetly and Mina Smiled.

"Okay." Mina replied.

After Mina finished taking a shower she came out with an oversized t-shirt and then a lady accompanied her to her uniform. Mina was wearing her uniform as she goes out and she saw chaeng at the table.

"You dress so fast." Chaeng told Mina

"You showered so fast." Mina told Chaeng and she Chuckled.

Their food arrives and starts to eat.

"Thank you for the food!" They both said.

A few minutes later.
"We ate well!" They both said.

And then after eating they left the house and jumped in into Chaeng's car. And then chaeng drive as fast as he can.

Mina broke the silence.

"Baby why did you bring me to your house?" Mina asked Chaeng and he smiled.

"You were really tired baby, that's why." He replied smiling.

"Oh, btw thank you." Mina told Chaeng while she is smiling.

"Anything for my baby." He replied Mina.

A few minutes later.

They arrived at the school. And Mina saw Jihyo from afar, Jihyo ran to MiChaeng's direction.

"Oppppaaaaaaa! Minaaaaaaa!." She yelled. That made Chaeng embarrass a bit.

"Oppa lend me 150,000₩ please." She asked chaeyoung.

"Why? You ask father." Chaeng replied as they were walking.

"Ok haha" Jihyo replied. And finally noticed something.

"Aye! Did you two?!" Jihyo asked them and her brother gestured -yes she slept at my house last night, and nothing happened.-

They arrived at their classroom and separated their ways because Chaeng is one of the four big bullies.

To be continued...
______________________________
Aye guys! Sorry for the late update I came home late so that's why and sorry if chap 5 is short I will make chap 6 long tomorrow i promise.

Vote and Comment
🤙😬