Chapter 15

No one POV
After that day, it was now the end of the month, which means it's time for Chaeng and Sana to live together for a Year. Then Chaeng called Sana.

"Sana-ya where are you? I'm going to pick you up."

"Oh Chaeng I'm at home."

"Ok get ready because we are leaving Korea today."

"Ok Chaeng."

"I'll be there in 15 minutes."

"Ok drive safely."

Then Chaeng drive to Sana's house, but in the middle of the road, he saw Mina, Mina was walking silently she is wearing her earphones, of course she knows that it is Chaeng's car infront of her. Mina ignored Chaeng as she full up the volume of her phone. She was listening to Our Universe by Patch Quiwa.

To: Ms. Myoui Mina
:Mina-ya I know that you saw me. I'm leaving korea now. Farewell.

Mina ignored the text so she just continued to walk.

10 minutes later.

Chaeng is near in the house of Sana.
He waited for Sana to come out. Then he played his music. He listened to a song Our Universe by Patch Quiwa. Then he closed his while listening to the song.

Can I see you, Tonight ?
A few minutes would be fine.
In the same old town, anywhere would be just fine as long as I know I'm with you.

The first verse of the song made Chaeng Opened his eyes.

And he said, yes maybe in this world we cant be, so why wont we escape from reality? Take my hand and you'll see I'll take you away with me.

Where we can be true and I can Love you, we wont be found, Here in Our Universe.

Then after that verse he was distracted by a knock on his window. It was Sana. Then he immediately turned off his music.

"Oh Sana-ssi you're here, so let's go"

"Okay."

Mina's POV
I just saw his text which made me feel weak. I just want to fall on my knees.

'I hope you'll be happy, I hope you'll forget me.' I said under my breath.

As I walked home I saw my sister outside my house. She was searching for me.

"Sis?" I said loudly enough to make her hear it.

"Oh here you are Mina, let's go inside I have to tell you something."

"Okay."

Then we come inside my house and she gave me papers.

————————————————
Name: Myoui Mina
Age: 17
Nationality: American-Japanese
————————————————

______________________________
Myoui Momo, Myoui Mina's older sister, who will accompany Mina to go back to Japan and stay for 1 year. Then will go back in South Korea.

Date: 02/14/18
Date to go back: 02/14/19

Have a great flight.
______________________________

(A/N: idk what did I just wrote Hahaha )

That was a letter for me to stay in Japan for a year. I became excited then I forgot all about Chaeng.

"Hya Mina-ya Mom And Dad missed you me and our little brother."

"Yeah i've missed you all too."

To be continued
——————

Sorry guys My fever is high so this is just the update. Thanks for reading!

Vote and Comment
🤙😬