Night 6 [bonus]

The sound of your heavy breathing was the only thing left in the cabin. The candle had consumed and was now just a little trembling flame, agitating the long shadows on the walls.

Every single muscle in your body felt numb. Your locks were knotted and scattered on your shoulders, your thighs encrusted with blood and other fluids, like the rest of your skin.

You couldn't remain on that bed stained with pain and pleasure.

The image of Kid's maniac smile flashed in your mind.

Air, I need air.

You jerked on your feet, tripping a little, grabbed the fur the pirate abandoned on the floor and stormed outside the cabin.

You ran to the taffrail of the desert deck and stumbled against it, grasping it and lifting yourself with an effort that seemed superhuman to your sore body.

It wasn't raining anymore, but the night was cold. You greedily swallowed big sips of still air.

The slow movement of the sea below you was somehow comforting.

Gradually, you felt your heartbeat calming down.

«Girl?»

A shiver shook your figure.

You really didn't want to see anyone. Especially not a pirate from that damn crew.

The imposing presence behind you didn't magically disappear though. It got closer instead.

When you felt it too close, you brusquely turned.

«What?!» you barked.

Killer stopped right in front of you. His mask hid whatever expression was on his face.

«You are alive.» he quietly observed.

A furious grimace deformed your features.

«Get lost, bastard.» you hissed.

At that moment, you hated him. Not just because your mind was kind of devastated, but also because the memory of him handcuffing you to the mast and shoving a gagball in your mouth was what started that long night.

In your abrupt reaction, you didn't even realize the dark red fur you threw on yourself didn't have any freaking button or closure. The garment hung loosely from your shoulders, completely exposing your naked body to the Massacre Soldier.

Still, you viciously stared at him where you supposed his eyes were.

When he slowly stretched his arm towards you, you suddenly became aware of your condition.

You pulled back with a broken gasp but you bumped against the rail.

However, when his hand reached you, he gently grabbed each end of the fur and closed it in front of your torso.

Your fist immediately snatched the grip from him, holding it yourself.

«I wasn't expecting to see you again.» he said, like nothing happened.

«Pity.» you replied with flat voice, eyes dropped to the ground «The good thing of dying would be I don't have to talk with you scum anymore.»

«You're angry. It's understandable.»

«You know,» you snapped, your head jerking up «if you weren't so fucking big, I would gladly beat the shit out of you right now!»

Surprisingly, Killer almost chuckled.

«You remind me of someone.»

«I don't fucking care about your childhood memories, pirate!» you snarled in frustration, turning back to the sea «Just leave me alone!»