1: Nina with no Last Name

Minato: everyone. This is Nina. She's going to join us for a while.

Nina: ... H... Hi. Nina desu..

Obito : uchiha obito da!

Rin: nohara Rin.

Kakashi: Kakashi hatake.

Rin: nice to meet you! So... What's your last name?

Nina: I don't ... Have... One... Gomen...

Minato: she doesn't have parents. So she doesn't have one.

Rin: she's an orphan?

Minato: um. So be nice. She's one year younger than all of you.

Kakashi: when did you graduate?

Nina: yesterday.

Kakashi: hmph. We're doing a D rank mission again aren't we?

Obito: why are we having her?

Minato: kakashi. Be nice. I'll have you know that her skills are not below yours.

Kakashi: is that so?

Nina: I... I don't want to... Fight.

Minato: anyways. She's with us for a little while. I just wanted her to know a little teamwork.

Nina: is this... Really... Necessary? I mean... I am fine ... with just studying all those... Seals you gave me... Those are fun...

Kakashi: sensei. You've been teaching her techniques you didn't teach us?

Nina: .... Minato-san...

Minato: well... Not exactly. You see... She kind of has a talent in seals. She gets them easily. I didn't really teach her anything.

Kakashi stepped forward " let's spar" he took out a kunai. " Don't want..." She strolls backwards and flash stepped.

Minato sighs " I told you to be nice. She's shy. Now you've scared her away. "