24: Taken

She heals his eyes " done. You're really going to lose them if you don't take care of them. Straining the only special thing you have. Taichou. "

Itachi: I'm no longer your taichou.

Nina:  .... Then you want me to call you Itachi?

Itachi: I guess that's fine.

Nina: you want to be careful of orochimaru instead of danzou.

Itachi: I see.

Nina looks to kisame " come here. I'll help you heal that cut. "

Kisame: you won't try to kill me?

Nina: fine. Forget it.

" Sassy. " He sits down to let her treat. She was done after a while.

Kisame: so... You two a couple?

Nina: no. He's my taichou. He just promised me to never use tsukiyomi on me. I promised to not release any genjitsu he puts on me other than tsukiyomi.

Kisame: how's that not a couple?

Nina: .... I'm married.

Itachi: I see. Who is he?

Nina: I'll return now. If you have nothing else...

Itachi: wait. ... I want to see your face one more time.

Nina: but...

Itachi: kisame. Could you leave us alone for a while?

" Sure sure. " Kisame snickered and left.  She takes out her anbu mask " taichou. "

Itachi: that face never changes.

Nina: it wouldn't be me if it changed.

Itachi: right...

Nina: will he be ok? Kakashi.

Itachi: you know how it works. He'll be out of misery after 72 hours. If it's you, I'm sure you can get him out of the genjitsu after that.

Nina: I see. Ok. Arigato.

Itachi: stay for a little while. I'm sure there are still people chasing me. I could use you as a decoy of hostage.

Nina: .... Ok.

" To make it more convincing. I'm going to put you under a genjitsu." And he puts her under. She sleeps and he carries her over his shoulder.

Kisame returns " what's that? Kidnapping her?"

Itachi: hostage. If someone chases us.

Kisame: first time you tried that. Sure you don't like her?

" You can carry her. " He puts her over kisame's shoulder. Kisame shrugs " fine. "
_________________________________

Itachi Vs Sasuke , jiraiya

.
.
.
They were now well out of range from konoha and no one would ever chase them.

Itachi releases the genjitsu " Nina. " She wakes up " mmmm... What..."

Itachi: it's time for lunch.

Nina: oh... Ok.

Itachi: how are you these days?

Nina: I got promoted to anbu taichou. Though I didn't want to. I was forced into it. But in the end I accepted it anyway. I guess I didn't give much care at that moment... Then after that... Now... No... Previously... San daime kept asking me to be jounin. I refused. Next would be asking me to teach kids. I refused. Then he got kakashi and gai to badger me.

Itachi smiled " then you're doing pretty well. " She smiled back " um. How about you? ....gomen. I shouldn't ask. "

Kisame: he's doing pretty well.

" I see..." And she collapsed .

Kisame: again with the genjitsu?

Itachi: you won't understand.

Kisame: you like her. You want her to stay a little longer. Don't worry. I won't tell.

Itachi carries her onto his back " let's go. "