11: Received, Not Just A Broken Arm

Kakashi went to visit her as he heard the news that she had been hospitalised . He knocked onto her door. She opens it " kakashi. " He enters " are you ok?" He looks to the bandage he had on her arm. Then realised she just came out of the showers as her head was wet and wrapped with a towel.

Nina: broke it...

Kakashi: gomen... Did I come at the wrong timing?

Nina: no. It's ok. Will you help me?

Kakashi: help you?

Nina: wear clothes. Broken arm...

He blushes a little " ok..."  She leads him to her room. He opens her drawer and sees all her clothings. He helps her to wear her shirt. " What happened?"

Nina: I became cushion for my teammate. That happened. I guess I can't go missions for a little while.

Kakashi sighs " poor thing. " He strokes her hair.

Nina:  erm... Turn around. I need to wear... Panties...

Kakashi: right... * Turns around.*

Nina: ok... I'm done.

Kakashi turns back around " erm... How about your pants ?"

Nina: right... Wait... I'll wear it now.

Kakashi: I'll wait for you outside.
.
.
.
She comes out " gomen...  I can't make tea. "

Kakashi: it's ok. You're hurt. I should take care of you instead.

Nina: kakashi don't find it troublesome... ?

He strokes her hair " why would I ? You need to hurry up and get better . So I can bring you on the promised date." He kissed her on the forehead " be better. Ok?"  She blushes " you still... Remember..."

Kakashi: how could I forget? You requested.

Nina: I... Did... ?

He laughed a little " you did. "

Nina: when?

Kakashi: when you said? Don't remember.

Nina: I mean, when are we going?!!

He laughed . Then he pulled down his mask and cupped her cheeks. She blushed hard... He kisses her lips " bear with this first~ "