20: You Busybodies

" oh!! You're finally back!! Nina."

Nina: I told you not to say my name out so loud in public. Yamashita.

Yamashita: haha. Gomen taichou. It's just that I have something very important to tell you.

Nina: San daime has another mission for me?

Yamashita: no no. It's about this kunoichi.

Nina looks to him " what does that have do with me? Yamashita. You should be more concerned with your skills. Even though you're an anbu. Your skills sucks and can't compare to tamazuki and yonoshi. Work hard. Train. You can't have me always covering your butt. "

Yamashita: you're just being unfair to me now. Taichou. Tamazuki and yonoshi are both jounin level already. I'm just around there. Around there.

Nina: don't make excuses. Train.

Yamashita: hai hai. Eh!! That's not the point. That kunoichi!! From the hidden village of the key. Apparently she has some history with kakashi-san.

Nina: I see.

Yamashita: aren't you glad we accidentally found out about your husband?

Nina: no. I feel lots of regret for it.  Because that's all you three talk about during our missions.  *Flash steps*

_________________________________

That's when she saw kakashi kiss hanare by accident.

Naruto and gang had left after gotten scolded by kakashi. That's when Nina appeared " heard you're from hidden village of the key. "

Hanare: hai... You're...

Nina: anbu. You are popular. Kakashi Hatake. Don't you dare call my name. What's your name?

Hanare : hanare.

Kakashi: don't mistaken. Just now, was an accident.

Nina: I see. You should be careful of the people you meet kakashi hatake.  I wouldn't trust every single one of them I meet. But again, I'm just paranoid.

Kakashi: ... I will be careful.

Nina: don't give me sass!!  Ahem. Anyway. I don't like you. There's something in your eyes that bothers me. *Flash steps*

Hanare: she's your girlfriend?

Kakashi: no. Just a very good friend. Very close friend.

Hanare: I think she likes you.

Kakashi: is that so? I think so too.

Hanare: then why aren't you both together?

Kakashi:  there are problems. Anyway. Sorry for that earlier.

Hanare : it's ok.
_________________________________

Kakashi returns home " Nina. Nina~ " She covers his eyes from behind " lovey dovey huh?" He takes her hands down " Nina." He turns around " I thought you're jealous. "

Nina: kind of. Yes. Angry. But I know you did it for konoha.

Kakashi: I thought you were going to kill her.

Nina: crossed my mind.

Kakashi: then I thank you for not killing her.

Nina: ah!!! That Naruto!! It's all his fault you ended up kissing hanare. I don't care you have to make it up to me!!

Kakashi: what? It's not even my fault.

Nina: you kissed her anyway!!

" Then... " He kissed her lips then carried her into his arms " I guess I need to do some real compensation~ "  He brings her to their bedroom and puts her down " you can't complain now. Can you?"

Nina: I... You're bullying me!!

" I am?" He stands up to go away. She pulls onto his wrist " you can't just ... Just hang me like that!!" He smirks " I thought you didn't want the compensation. "

Nina: come back here!!

" Hai hai. My wife. " He climbs back onto the bed. He cups her cheek and looks into her eyes " it's been long since I've really looked at you... "

" ... Kakashi... " She reaches her hand out to touch his hair. He reaches his own to stroke her hair. With that... He starts with a passionate kiss~

* Ahem. Due to the no mood of author-chan to write LEMONS.Sorry readers. No LEMONS.  Just like before... No lemons. Heh... *
_________________________________

Naruto: so so? Kakashi sensei. How did it go with you and that nee-chan?

Sakura: yea. Yea.

Kakashi: you guys... She left the village.

Naruto: why?!! Don't you like her?!!

Kakashi: you made your own stupid assumptions.

Sasuke: futile.

Sakura: exactly Naruto!! This is all your stupid idea!!

Naruto: what?!! My fault?!! But you seem happier now. Kakashi sensei. I thought... You and that nee-chan...

" well. I had something better. " He had a big smile under his mask. " Go and prepare for our next mission. You busybodies. "

Naruto: kakashi sensei is in a better mood right? Or is it just me?

Sakura: what are you talking about?!

Sasuke: I agree.

Sakura: exactly. I agree too. Kakashi sensei is definitely in a better mood!!