4: First Invitation

Nina: kakashi. Gai. Do you want to watch the moon under the sakura trees tomorrow?

Gai: sure.

Kakashi: I don't know if I've a mission...

Nina: oh....ok...
______________________________

Minato: arigato. Another mission.

Kakashi: I'll have to disappoint her.

Minato: her ~ ?

Kakashi: it's just Nina. She invited me and gai to watch the moon under the sakura trees. It's her first invitation. But I did tell her about missions.

Minato: no. Give it back.

Kakashi: eh?!

Minato: go. Go with Nina and gai. It's Nina's first step to making friends. I want her to have friends. I'll get someone else to go.

Kakashi: you're acting as if like she's your daughter. Sensei.

Minato: .... I am? Just go.
______________________________

" Yo. " He sits down at the mat under the sakura tree. " Sake and snacks. You've got everything. "

" Um. " She takes off her mask for the first time " the sakura leaves are so pretty."

He blushes a little... Seeing her first for the first time.

She looks back and avoids the eye contact immediately " what

She looks back and avoids the eye contact immediately " what... " She tries to wear it back. He held onto her wrist " don't. I mean... You finally can breathe some air. Enjoy it. "

Gai: oh!! That's how you look like. Nina. Well... You already know how I look like... Not much of a surprise... Kakashi!!! You should take yours off. Even Nina has taken hers off. You can't be unfair.

Kakashi: mine's on for a different reason.

She pours sake into three cups " don't be noisy. Just drink up. "