40: Cannot Go !!

Timeskip~

Naruto is now the hokage...~~

Naruto: I know!! We can ask kakashi sensei for help.

Shikamaru: impossible.

Naruto sighs and thinks " he'll say yes. We just have to beg him !!"

Shikamaru: impossible!! Nina is very scary. I got scolded the last time before I even entered the house! I'm not going to do it.

Naruto: I know! We can ask Niashi for help. Ask her to ask kakashi sensei.

Shikamaru: she said no. She said she got scolded and was punished with a lousy bento. She's never trying it again she said.

Naruto: argh!! I know!! Nanashi!!

Shikamaru: she said she won't help me. Even if it's a request from the hokage.

Naruto : x_x .... ALRIGHT. let's go see Nina.
_____________________________

Nina: I know you're there. Shikamaru.

They haven't even pressed the bell. They just stood outside the door.

Nina: even the hokage came. Trying to pressurise me?

Shikamaru: no... That's not what we had intended...

Nina opens the door " no. "

Naruto: we really need his help.

Nina: no. NO. NOOOO. He's mine! You keep taking him away from me!! He's retired already!! We agreed to go to an onsen vacation for a week. But you keep calling him!! Respect your elders!!!

Shikamaru: you and kakashi-san are not really that old...

Nina: I don't care!!

" Nina. What going on?" Kakashi calls from inside.

Nina: nothing!!

Kakashi comes out " oh. Naruto."

Nina: no!! No!!! I've planned it for an entire month already!!

Kakashi: you could go first. I'll meet you there later.

Nina: no!! NO!!! I want to go together!! I don't care. If you agree and step out of this house... I... I will start going on missions too!! You know what that means!!

Kakashi sighed " ok ok. A drink. "

Nina: ok. Don't lie to me and secretly go on a mission. I'll be really angry.

Kakashi: um.
_____________________________

Shikamaru: she reminds me of temari.

Kakashi: is that so? She's just... Quite attached to me.

Shikamaru: then I guess it's different.

Naruto: so... What with the thing about going onto missions?

Kakashi: right about that...

Shikamaru: Nina has the best record of going out consecutive missions in konoha.

Naruto: there was such a thing?

Kakashi: that was still when tsunade-sama was the hokage. She did 10 consecutive missions without rest in between.

Shikamaru: no. It also happened once when you were a hokage. Kakashi-san.

Kakashi: oh... that's right. She has this scroll where she passed to the hokage. The hokage can communicate with her to ask her to do any mission without her returning back . It was so convenient to use her , once it started she usually doesn't come back for at least 3 months.

Naruto: shikamaru. We have that scroll?

Shikamaru: I don't remember...

Kakashi: I took it with me when I left the office.

Naruto: how could you keep all the good stuff to yourself ?! Kakashi sensei!

Kakashi: she made me take it. She said that if I was retiring, she wanted to be too.

Shikamaru: except you retired only from being hokage , not a ninja.

Kakashi: no... I can't help you.

Naruto: eh?!! Why?!! I thought we were here to solve the problem.

Kakashi: she could be gone for three to six months. That's half a year. I remember that time she went for half a year, that time we hadn't had kids... When she returned... It was like she didn't remember me anymore!! She gave me the cold shoulder... Can't!! I can't go. Plus now the kids are independent... She'll definitely go for half a year!!

Shikamaru sweatdrops " so in the end... It's like that? "

Naruto: no! You can go. I'll just not give her missions.

Kakashi: you don't understand. Once you start, you can't stop!!

Shikamaru: then we won't start. That's no problem right?

"I guess... If Nina is only just angry I can still deal with it... " Kakashi grabs onto shikamaru's shoulder " you cannot let her go. Ok?"

Shikamaru: ha...hai.

Then kakashi grabs to naruto's shoulder " no missions for her. Ok?"

Naruto: ok. Ok!!!