2: Make Friend...

Time skip~ ninja world war two over~

Nina bows " thank you for the food. I'll be heading home now. "

Kushina: did you like it?

Nina: hai.

Kushina: neh Nina.  Would you like to learn all of the seals from my clan?

Nina: ... All ... Can I? No. That's bad. Those are from your clan. I should make my own.

Kushina: oh. You're so cute. I hope our Naruto will grow up to be as cute as you.

Nina: I don't think that's good.

Kushina: why?

Nina: I'm... Shy...

At this time , minato returns " oh hey. Nina. How's the scrolls I gave you to study? "

Nina: yon daime ( fourth generation )  I'm done with them. I just returned them to kushina-san.

Minato; you know you can call me minato-san like the last time.

Nina: I should go. I've bothered enough.

Minato: Nina. Have you signed a contract with the kuchiyoses already?

Nina: no. I have tried looking for one. None of them really wants to sign with me. Said that I summon them too often to talk to... So they break off their contract with me.

Minato laughs " you're lonely. How about the friends we talked about?"

Nina: no...

Minato: have you tried kakashi? He may be a little aggressive. But he could be a nice friend.

Nina: unfriendly.

Minato: right... That's a bit too much for you huh. How about frogs? Kuchiyoses.

Nina shakes her head " they bring me into their world instead. Uncomfortable..."

Minato: I see. Oh... Which one did I pass you the last time?

Kushina : it's the last one.

Nina: last... One...?

Minato: congratulations. You studied all the seals of the Uzumaki clan.

Nina: eh?!! Eh... Gomen...

Minato: what's wrong?

Nina: actually... I didn't get all of them... I'm still studying some. But I didn't want to hold it so long... So I copied them down... And kept a copy. I'll return all of them... *Bites lips* tomorrow.

Minato and kushina laughs at her unwillingness.

Minato: take it. It's good someone wants to take care of them.

Nina: hai...

Minato: anyways. You should try making friends with kakashi. He's a lot better now.

Nina: .... Mmm...
______________________________

She throws a kunai towards the escaping ninja. It stabs to his arm and a seals spread throughout his entire body. The ninja freezes and couldn't move.

Nina: yon daime sent me. Reinforcement.

Kakashi: I see. Arigato.

Nina: ... Yon daime said... make... Friends.

Kakashi: hai?

Nina: never ... Mind. You can bring that ninja back for questioning right?

Kakashi: hai.

" Ok. " And she flash steps.
______________________________

Kakashi: so weird...

Gai: yo !!! Kakashi!! What's with that face? So down.

Kakashi: no. I just. .. met someone weird today. An anbu from our village.

Gai: oh? What did she say?

Kakashi sighs " you wouldn't understand. I need to go ask sensei."
______________________________

Minato laughs " she's so shy. I'm sure you remember her. You asked about her from me three times because you didn't like her. "

Kakashi: I did?

Minato: when you were young.

Kakashi: when I was young... Haha... How could I remember such things? Sensei.

Minato: how about one hint? The girl with no last name.

Kakashi: ... Nina? She's an anbu too?

Minato: why ask me? Ask her.

Kakashi: sensei... You really want this to happen don't you?

Minato smiled cheekily " well... She's really lonely.  She managed to piss off all the kuchiyoses because of it. " Kakashi sweat drops " ok... I'll ... Go see her. "