47: Day Three

Kakashi: you're dressed in a yukata. Where are you going?

Nina: let's go take pictures together. With your camera! I remember you have one.

Kakashi: that's a good idea.

Nina flips around the box...

Kakashi: did you find it?

" Found it." She took out the camera and an album " we can fill the album with the photos."

Kakashi: this album... I remember... Gai bought it for me.

She opens it " it's empty."

Kakashi: he didn't know what to get me as a birthday present. He saw me getting a camera the other time and so... He got the album for me.

She laughs " he's so bad at picking presents. But I guess we have to thank him for this."

Kakashi: Nina. You forgot your mask.

Nina: not wearing one today. It'll be so troublesome when I take photos. Today only.

Kakashi: okay then.
_______________________________

Nina: why do you keep taking pictures of me?

Kakashi: I want to have many pictures of you. So I won't ever forget you.

Nina: let's take a picture together.

He placed the camera in place on the ground. He set a timer and ran to her side. He looked to the camera " 3,2,1 " She unmasks him and gives him a kiss to his cheek as the camera flashed. She puts the mask back .

Kakashi: cheeky.

Nina: now you'll have a photo of the two of us. Your favourite photo.

Kakashi: you decided by yourself this is going to be my favourite photo?

Nina: um. Cos it has two of us in it.

Kakashi: ok then. I can't win you.

Nina: kakashi... Don't you find me childish? At this age... Still doing all these to you...?

He hugged her under his chin " not at all. You're cute. There's no crime in being cute. "

Nina: arigato.

Kakashi: are you hungry? Let's go have lunch.

Nina: but I wanna stay here longer. How about you go buy some?

Kakashi: sure.
.
.
.

She got so tired she had fell asleep on the grass. He had an idea and angled his camera... He went to her side and laid down beside her. He unmasks himself and tugs her under his chin and hugged her as tight as he could, but also so careful that he wouldn't wake her up.

He heard the click. He knew the photo was taken. He masks back himself and laid like that beside her for an entire afternoon.
_______________________________

She wakes up and yawns " ah... It's almost evening. " Kakashi spots Gai coming over and takes out a mask and helps Nina wear it " gai is coming. " Gai comes over " oh. Nina! Oh!!! Isn't this a camera? You two love birds taking photos?"

Kakashi: hai. We had some time on our hands.

Nina: I wanted to take some.

Gai: then how about we three take one! We're good friends isn't it?! There can't be one without me!

Kakashi: Nina?

Nina: um.

The three takes one photo together. Gai goes to see the photo on the camera " oh!! It's good!! I want one!! "

Kakashi: sure.

Gai: how about the three of us have dinner together tonight?

Nina: um.