10: A Promise to A Date

Kakashi picked up a letter by his door as he reached home.

Summon me.

He sees the seal below. He laughs at the little attempt she pulled. He applies chakra to the seal and poofs. She was summoned " kakashi ! " she had an apron on with a spatula in hand " you're back!"

Kakashi: um. Oh! Were you cooking?

Nina: ah!!! My egg!! Summon me back!!

He laughed " how can I do that?"

Nina: ah... Ah!! Erm erm... I have to go back. I'll come again later.

He laughed " I'll come along. "
______________________________

She placed the egg onto the table " x_x my egg... "

Kakashi: who asked you to say summon me.

Nina: I wanted to see you!! Plus... I wanted to give you something... You're always so busy...

Kakashi: give me what?

Nina: ehto... If you could have a tattoo. Where would you want it?

Kakashi: what's with that question ?

Nina: answer it.

Kakashi: ok ok. Hm... On my shoulder.

" Ok. " She walked over and held onto his shoulder " gomen..." He felt a little burn " what are you doing? Giving me a seal?"

" Done. " She smiled. " Look at it. " He folds up his sleeves... " It is a seal. What is it for?"

" Hehe. " She folds up her sleeves " I have one too. You can talk to me anytime you want with this. "

Kakashi: gomen. I'm so busy I don't really have time to accompany you. All the time we have together , are always only the times when we eat together.

Nina: it's ok. I don't like going out anyway. I'll have to wear my mask... And that thing is kind of unbreathable ... So it's fine.

Kakashi: you don't have to wear your mask.

Nina: but... I don't want to show my face...

He takes out one mask that he uses " you can use this. "

Nina: same as you? But I don't know how to wear it.

Kakashi goes to her back " I'll help you. " He helps her to wear it on... " There." He pushes her to the mirror " what do you think?"

Nina: I don't know... What do you think?

Kakashi: I think it's fine. You look good.

Nina: .... Then... Do you think we can at least go out once? You know... Like a date.

Kakashi: um. Not today though.

She smiled " um!! " She turns around to hug him " arigato. "