36: Her Past

I have no last name. Not because I don't want to tell others. Simply because I was never told what mine was. They said I needed no such thing since I was just something in a tank. 

As far as I can remember... That big house with so many people were supposed to my family. My parents cried and cried and even brought me to run away. All to not let me taken to be an experiment.

Childhood...
I guess you could say I'm quite normal. I played with my sickly cousin who couldn't go out to play. Trained with skills of a ninja. Now I think back... I don't know what my clan does.

Doesn't matter. I don't have a last name anyway. Except the one kakashi gave me... Hatake.

Not that San daime never wanted to find out for me. He did. I just told him, I needn't need one. Cos they weren't my family.

Now I'm faced with them.

" Nina. Is that you?!!" She said. " I'm your mama. "

" She's all grown up!!" He said.

Nina: Edo tensei. How troublesome...

" Don't you remember us anymore?!! I'm your mama!! I'm... I'm rose!!"

" I'm your papa!! Roz!! Gomene. We went to die off without you. "

Nina: .... I... Don't remember how my parents look like anymore.

Rose charges forward with her kunai. Nina step backwards and dodges.

" Taichou!!" All her platoon mates shouted.

Nina: nobody move.

Rose keeps advancing forward with her tears flowing down her cheeks " I use to make your favourite seaweed miso soup. " Nina's eyes widens " you..." She stops in her steps with a little shock she took. Rose takes the chance to slice her throat. Roz appears at Nina's back with his kunai aiming for her throat as well.

" TAICHOU."

She squats down and let the two kunais clash. She reaches her hand out to touch both of their legs. But Roz had flash stepped a distance away. Seals spread out rose's body. She couldn't move.

Rose: oh... You've grown... Gomene. Creating so much trouble for you.

Nina: mama...

Roz: gomen. We abandoned you.

Nina: you didn't have a choice. You died trying to protect me anyway.

Roz: you're really strong now.

Nina: I guess. I met some really nice people.

Roz: now that I think of it... we never told you about your last name.

Nina: I don't need to know. I have one now. Someone gave it to me.

Roz: oh...

Dead bodies... This place... Seems familiar.

Nina: what are you trying to do?

Yes. I killed all of them here. In this mansion. The entire clan. Then I let go all the children they captured from the village.

Roz: just trying to remind you of some things.

Kakashi had arrived upon coincidence " what is she doing?!! NINA!!!! " She had a kunai in her hand and she placed it by her throat.

Roz: don't come near. I'll kill her.

Gai: she seems like in some kind of trance. Genjitsu probably.

Kakashi: why did this happen?

Tamazuki: she said not to ask anyone come near. She wanted to handle it herself.

Yamashita: apparently that's her papa. The one being sealed is her mama.

Kakashi: I see.

Roz: you seem to know her.

Kakashi: I do.

Roz: then let me ask you some questions. Is she ok? Without us.

Kakashi: she is. At first lonely. But she has people who cares about her and she cares about to.

Roz: I see... How about this person she says that gave her a last name?

Kakashi: that... Would be me.

Sakura: kakashi sensei... Is it a good idea saying that?

Roz: I see. What's your last name?

Kakashi: Hatake. My name is Hatake Kakashi.

Roz: Hatake... Hatake Nina. Nina Hatake. I see... I guess it fits .

Her parents hug her in their embrace .

Rose: be safe ok.

Roz: WE WON'T GIVE HER TO YOU.

Hundreds of kunais go through their body. Her parents collapses.

Nina: Don't want... Don't want... Don't want!!! Mama!!! Papa!!! Don't die!!! You promised to stay !! Make seaweed miso for me!!

Kill... I will kill all of them... When I've enough strength... I'll... Kill all of them...

The scene repeats~

Nina: AHHHHHH!!! 

Kakashi: NINA!!! Damn it. What's wrong?! You should be able to get out of a simple genjitsu like this.

Gai: we've to save her.

Kakashi: I know.

Just then she collapsed out of exhaustion.

" Now. " Kakashi goes forward and defeats Roz easily.

Roz: take care of her...
_____________________________

She opens her eyes " .... Kakashi. " He hugs her " what are you trying to do? Kill yourself ?"

Nina: I... Don't know... Papa...

Kakashi: he's being sealed.

" they died.. I caused their death. If ... If I died. They could be alive. One for two. It's.... Pretty fair." Her tears flowed. He cups her cheek " listen to me. No. I wouldn't have been able to meet you. We wouldn't have Niashi and nanashi. Your parents were protecting you. It's what parents do. You're not the main cause."

She grips into his shirt and cries harder " kakashi... I miss Niashi and nanashi. "

Kakashi: me too.
_____________________________

Kakashi: Nina. Have you ever thought of wanting know your last name?

Nina: no. Why? San daime told you?

He nods " right after our wedding."

Nina: don't want to know. That clan is evil. They captured kids from the village to do experiments. Experiments of immortality. My cousin was sickly... So...

Kakashi: I see.