19: Not Today Ok?

They both reached home.

She takes off her anbu mask and heads to the washing machine. She throws in all their dirty clothes and puts in laundry liquid. She then presses start.

" Nina~ " he calls out seductively. He hugs her from behind " nina~ ". She turns around " what? Hehe ." He cups her cheek " I missed you. " He pulls down his mask " did you miss me?"

She giggles " um. I did. Not so much though. Hehe. "

Kakashi: eh? How could you be so mean to me?

Nina: cos you always go on missions. And it's not like I get to spend time with you. So I guess... My long time mission is the same as you abandoning me for those missions.

Kakashi laughs a little " it's not like I could choose. "

Nina: then kakashi can choose not to go later?

Kakashi: I did ask for special permission~

Nina: then I guess~~ you're forgiven~~ I missed you a lot a lot.

" Arigato." He kisses her on the lips. He carries her up onto his arms.

Nina: where are we going?

Kakashi: somewhere~

Nina; don't make it sound so suspicious!!

He walked into their bedroom and laid her down. He was now over her " Nina. What do you think about another one? "

Her face saddens " kakashi... I don't know... " He hugs her into his embrace lying to her side " it's ok this time. I promise I'll do all in my ability to protect both of you. "

Nina: ... Kakashi... I want one. But I don't want the baby to die.

Kakashi: the baby won't. I promise.

Nina: ok...

He kisses her on the forehead " close your eyes. Let's sleep. "

Nina: eh... I thought... *Blush* you wanted to...

Kakashi: not today ok. My Nina is tired. I'm tired.

This is enough for today. I won't push any further. I'm happy she's ok now.