3: Friends

* knock knock *

She opens a small hole and looks through " kakashi. Gai. "

Kakashi: oh. You know him. I know this guy is a little... Annoying. But the more friends, the merrier right?

Nina: ... Don't know.

Kakashi: you said to make friends. Let us in.

Nina: .... Don't want. Minato-san said to make friends.

Gai: well you have to open the door to let us in, so we can make friends.

" Mmm... " She opens the door. They realised she had put on an anbu mask.

Gai sweat dropped " are we making you really uncomfortable?"  She nods " but minato-san said... Make friends."

They enter her house anyway.

Nina: tea?

The two takes a seat at the table. She places the tea cups by the table. She then stands a distance from the table.

Kakashi: you should come nearer.

Gai: exactly. That's what friends do.

She takes one step closer.

Kakashi: so... What are you doing now?

Nina: anbu.

Gai: right... -_-''' I'm chunnin.

Nina: I thought so. You're too rowdy to be anbu. So you're stuck as chunnin. You need to work harder to jump to jounin.

Gai : really?!! That's all I need to do?!! Alright!! I'll work even harder!!!

Nina: did I... Say something wrong...?

Kakashi sweat drops " no. He's like that. Ignore him. I'm anbu too. Anbu taichou. But I guess you know that huh. "

Nina: um. Paid attention. Cos... You were one of the first few people I knew.

Kakashi: eh? How about at the academy?

Nina: didn't go. Boring. So I just only studied seals at home. I read all the seal books I could when I was at the academy. I failed all my theory tests. But I never failed my ninjitsu tests and taijitsu tests... So I guess I kind of passed.

Gai: oh....!! That's so cool!! Now we know more about each other. We're kind of friends now.

Kakashi: no. We know more about her. But he's right, we're friends now. Whenever you are lonely, or in trouble, you should come find us.

Nina: that... Is... Ok?

" Um. " Both of them said.

" Um!" She said with a smile behind her mask.