39: Naruto ; Blur

Nanashi : hokage-sama .

Kakashi: oh. Nanashi. You're back from your mission. How was it?

" She's doing unexpectedly well. " tenzou replied.

Kakashi: I see. You aren't complimenting her on purpose just because she's my daughter right?

Tenzou : No no. It's the truth. Kakashi senpai. Have some faith in your daughter.

Kakashi: nanashi. How did you feel of your first chunnin mission?

Nanashi: ok... I guess. Is nee-chan back?

Kakashi: no. She's still out on her missions. And nanashi. You can call me kakashi-san or papa if you like.

Nanashi: oh... Ok.

Kakashi: your mama told me to tell you to buy some veggies back while you pass by to get home.

Nanashi: hai.

Tenzou: kakashi senpai!! You're pushing your chores to nanashi again. Aren't you?

Kakashi: eh? What are you even so angry at?

Tenzou sighs " it's because you're like that , nanashi never really takes initiative in the opinions she has! She just keeps quiet. I think she has really good ideas sometimes!! "

Kakashi: is that so? Gomen.

" it's ok. I'll buy it. Then... I'll leave first." Nanashi leaves through the door.

Kakashi: anyways~ I have another mission for you~

Tenzou: you're no different than tsunade-sama, kakashi senpai. After all the talk about tsunade-sama being mean.

Kakashi: maaa ... Be nice to me.

At this time the door opens " I'm back!! Kakashi sensei!!" Naruto comes in. Niashi follows behind " I'm back. "

Kakashi: oh. Welcome back. Nanashi just left you know. To buy groceries.

Niashi: you made her again nah!

Kakashi: why does everyone think that of me...?

Naruto: I mean... It is kind of true.

Kakashi: so mean. How's your mission ?

Naruto: oh!! It was great!! I didn't think that Niashi has such great potentials!! Even as a chunnin she's really great!! Maybe you should promote her!!! Kakashi sensei.

Kakashi: hai hai. That is a decision for me to make.

Niashi : if there's nothing... I'll return home. You have nothing else for me right? Papa.

Kakashi: no. I have another mission for you . For you three actually. Just nice, a three man cell. Tenzou, Naruto, Niashi.

Naruto: who's the taichou this time?

Kakashi: Niashi. You'll be the taichou this time.

Niashi: eh?!!! Are you sure?

Kakashi: with that in mind, tenzou and Naruto.

" Hai. " They both replied.

Kakashi: if she starts to make wrong decisions you two have the responsibility to talk her out of it.

Naruto: oh!! It's that kind of mission!!

Niashi: what kind of... Mission ?

Tenzou: kakashi senpai is trying to train you into a taichou.

Niashi: eh...

_____________________________

Naruto: to celebrate!! I'll treat you ramen!!

Hinata passes by and stops by " Naruto. You're back. "

Naruto: ah. We're celebrating today!!

Hinata: celebrating what?

Naruto: Niashi becoming a taichou!!

Niashi: not yet!! It's just training. Or test. That kind of thing.

Hinata: congratulations.

Niashi: not yet...

Naruto: kakashi sensei is a nice person sometimes.

Niashi: papa is always nice!!

Naruto: wait... Just now... You called kakashi sensei... Papa...  Now I think of it... Back at the office... You also called him papa... That means... that means...

Niashi: um. He's my papa. I'm his daughter.

Naruto: WAIT. WHAT? Isn't your name Niashi? Teh wait... I never knew your last name!!

Hinata laughs " Naruto. Her last name is Hatake. Hatake Niashi. You didn't know even after all this time playing with her since she was a kid?"

Naruto: she never told me!!

Niashi: you never asked.

Naruto: teh. Wait!! That mean nanashi also...

Niashi: um. Hatake Nanashi.

Naruto: then your mother...?!!

Niashi: Hatake Nina. I heard that she never really had a last name at first. Papa said she didn't really care.

Naruto: wait... If Hinata, you know... That means... Everyone in konoha except me knows?!!

Hinata laughs " you're so blur. Naruto."