Chapter 11

The premiere was GREAT!

I get a call from Ki Hong.

I step out.

" Hey Ki Hong what's up? " I ask.

" Hey " Thomas says. I hang up, shaking my head.

I turn around to see Josh.

" Thomas trying to be Ki Hong again? " He asks.

" Yeah " I say. He gives me a hug.

" How you holding up? " He asks.

" Okay, of course the break up was hard. I'm just glad we can remind friends " I say.

" Me too, who would I talk to about The Flash? " He asks. I start laughing.

" Totally " I say chuckling.

" So how's the arm? " He asks.

" It's fine, the doctor said I'll probably will have a scar for the rest of my life " I say.

" Well hey it's a battle scar " he comments. I laugh

" Well lets get back in there " I say.

" Yup totally " he says.

" She has amnesia " the doctor says.

Everyone starts clapping, and some of the fans that won to come watch, are crying.

After Y/F/N and I head home, hoping that we can just go straight to bed as we get home.

" It's you again " I say running into a girl. It's Sonya.

" Hi " she says.

" Hi " I say.

" You are such a good actor I can't wait, until the next season " she says.

" Well thank you, I am excited also " I say.

Y/F/N and I head back to the apartment. It's 12:30 when I get a call from Dylan.

" Hey Dylan what's up? " I ask.

" There was a car accident you guys need to get to the hospital right now " he says.

" Okay Dyl, we are on our way " I say.

I hang up the phone.

" Change Dylan called there has been an accident " I comment.

" Got it " she says.

I go to my room, and change as fast as I can.

I look at Y/F/N who already grabbing her phone and purse with mine

We make our way to the hospital

We make our way to the hospital. Dylan has been crying, so has Ki Hong.

" What exactly happened? " I ask.

" Um Thomas and Jacob were driving home, and then a 18 wheeler came crashing into Thomas's car " he says. I give Dylan and Ki Hong a hug.

The nurse walks Y/F/N and I to the rooms for Jacob and Thomas. " I need to talk to Jacob " I comment. I walk into Jacob's room.

Jacob sits up when I walk in.

" Jacob oh thank God you are okay " I say running over to him giving him a hug.

" You know how people say I just saw my life flash before my eyes. When Thomas and I were about to get hit, my life flashed before my eyes. You flashed before my eyes. Y/N you're my life, and I fell in love with you the minute I saw you. I love you so much, and I know we broke up. I know we had that kiss in your bathroom. But I know I want to end up with you. I want to marry you, and I want to live the rest of my life with you right by my side " Jacob says. I move my hand onto his cheek, starting to cry.

" I love you too Jacob " I say. He kisses me, and I kiss back.

" So, um we don't have to start dating at this moment. But we can start talking more " he says.

" I'm fine dating you now " I say with a smile.

" I love you so much " he says, starting to cry.

" I love you too " I comment. " You need to get some sleep " I add. He nods, I give him a kiss on the head.

I walk out of the room, and go to Thomas's room. Y/F/N went to talk to Ki Hong and Dylan.

He sits up, and looks at me.

" Hey Tommy " I say.

" Hi " he says, he looks at my arm. " Is that what I did to you? " He asks.

" Yeah, but it's fine " I say.

" Due to you two getting injured for the movie we have to push back the starting for a little bit, so I will have to go back and forth, between I'm in love with my boyfriend's best friend and The Death Cure " I comment.

" Well at least they're giving us time to heal " he says.

" Yeah totally " I comment.

" I am really sorry " he comments.

" Thomas you've told me that so many times. I know you are sorry " I say.

" I'm seriously am. I hope we can still be friends " he says.

" We will, it won't be the same at the beginning. But we will be friends " I say.

" So how's Jacob? " He asks.

" He's sleeping " I say.

" That's good " he says.

" Yeah it is " I say.

" So how are you doing? " He asks.

" I'm fine, just glad Jacob and you are okay " I comment.

" I'm just glad none of us are dead " he comments.

" Me too " I say. " You probably need to get some sleep " I add.

" Yeah probably " he says.

" Night Tommy " I say.

" Night Y/N/N " he comments back.

I step outside of the room. I wipe a tear from my eye.

Galway Girl by Ed Sheeran is playing on the radio.

All I could do was cry. Knowing that Thomas the guy that is basically a brother and my boyfriend could have died. Dylan comes and sits next to me.

" They're going to be okay " he says. I lean onto his shoulder.

" They could have died " I say.

" I know " he says. " But they didn't " he adds.

" Death Cure is being pulled back, because of their injuries " I say.

" Yup " he says. " Why don't you go home, and get some sleep. Then come up here together " he adds.

" Yeah sure " I say, he helps me up. I hug him, Y/F/N and I head home and sleep.