Chapter 20

Dylan and I have been getting ready for the scenes to come up. Wes, Y/N, and Jacob are at an interview. Him and I are heading to the studio, Y/N texted me saying they were on there way back.

Wes is talking to Dylan with a scene where, he is holding Y/N from not falling from a building.

" And action " Wes says.

" Thomas hurry up " Y/N scream. A crank comes and throws her off the building.

" Maggie! " Thomas screams running over to Y/N. He is holding onto her tightly.

" Thomas, Tom, Tommy! Look at me, please tell everyone I love them. There is no way I am going to make it " she explains.

" No Maggie, you don't talk like that " he says.

" TOMMY! I AM HANGING OFF A BLOODY BUILDING! " Y/N screams.

" Thomas! There you are " Minho says. He sees the situation, that is happening again.

" Come help me! " Thomas begs. He runs over, and gets her other arm. They pull her up, and she lays down.

" Thank you " Y/N says.

" Who did WICKED take from you? " Thomas asks.

" Not only my boyfriend, but my twin older brothers " she says.

" What were their names? " Minho asks.

" Zart and Ben. They also took my best friend Winston " she says.

" MAGGIE! Are you okay? " Rose asks, running in.

" Yeah Rose, I'm fine. Thanks to these two " she says.

" What was your boyfriend's name? " Thomas asks.

" I called him Newtie, I don't know why but his name was Gally " she says. I stand at the door when Maggie says the name.

The camera moves, so it is right in front of Thomas and Y/N. " Gally? " He asks.

" I always called him Newtie, I don't know why I just did " she says.

" CUT!!!! " Wes screams.

We move to our next scene. Y/N acting like she is sleeping on Aris ( Jacob ).

" Action! " Uncle Wes screams.

" Hurry, lets talk before the others get back. " Aris says.

" Mags you awake? " Aris asks. " Why are you lying? " Aris asks.

" I'm lying? " She asks. Sitting up facing him.

" You haven't told Newt or any of them truth " he says.

" They don't need to know. It won't kill them " she says.

" Mags " he says.

" Aris, please can we not talk about this? " She asks. He stands her up, and kisses her. " Did I really have to stand for that? " She asks.

" No, but I wanted you to " he says.

" You're a weirdo " she says giving him a kiss.

" Love you " he says.

" I love you too " she says. He lays down, and she lays on his chest. They fall asleep.

" She won't tell us what truth? " Thomas asks. Aris gets up leaving her, on the ground sleeping.

" This should be coming from her " he says.

" What truth? " I ask.

" Maggie, started remembering things. When she was in her our maze " he says.

" So? " Minho asks.

" She started remembering things, also people. She said to me she remembered the people who she loves the most. That's why Harriet, Sonya, Rose, and Maggie have such a good relationship they knew each other before. You guys she remembers. She can say anything, about you guys. We were in our 5 month of dating, when she told me she remembered Newt. The boy who she said she would die than be with. " Aris says. They all look at her, and she stands up.

A tear goes down her face. " Aris we made a pack that we wouldn't tell them, unless it was necessary " she says starting to cry more. He walks up and gives her a hug.

" They needed to know " he says. " They heard us talking " he adds.

" I said too you back. I will love you until I stop breathing " I ask.

" And I said, well I guess you've stopped breathing. " She says back to me. I look down, and pretend to be hurt, as I remember the memory.

" Guys we need to go to sleep, we have a few more travel tomorrow " Rose says. " Mags. You'll sleep by me tonight " she adds, grabbing her head. The camera zooms in on my face and then hers, as another tear drops from her face.

" Cut! " Wes screams. Y/N whips off some of the tears, and she makes her way to her phone.

5 miss calls from Froy that's weird.

I call him back.

" Hey Froy what's up? " Y/N asks.

" You told the interviewer that Thomas was a good kisser?! " He screams. He is screaming so loud, I can hear him what the heck.

" Seriously?! Froy?! " She asks.

Dylan's P.O.V.

" Hey Froy what's up? " Y/N asks. " Seriously?! Froy?! " She then asks. I can hear Froy yelling at her.

" Well then maybe you should be kissing him more than " he screams.

" Froy?! Are you freaking kidding me? " She asks.

" No! " He screams.

" Fine then, you can go and kiss other girls yourself. " She says.

" Fine I'd like that anyway " he screams, hanging the phone on him.

" It's okay baby, I didn't like him anyway " Wes says.

Thomas and I head down to our room.

" That really sucks for Y/N " Thomas says.

" Yeah it does " I say. " You think you have a chance now? " I asks.

" No " he says.

" What? " I ask.

" I don't think I have a chance with her " he says.

" Dude. I see the vibes you guys shared. They broke up, because she said you were a good kisser " I say.

" That doesn't mean I have a chance with her! " He comments

" Whatever, you want to say. You guys would be cute though " I say.