Chapter 17

Dylan's P.O.V.

" Dylan can I talk to you for a second? " Wes asks.

" Yeah of course what's up? " I ask.

" Is Thomas, Jacob, and Y/N okay? " He asks.

" I would talk to Y/N. It's a hard subject for me to talk about especially since I'm not in the equation " I say.

" Okay thanks " he says.

" What was that about? " Thomas asks as he drinks his drink.

" Um he wanted to make sure everyone was okay " I say.

" Oh okay " he says walking off.

Y/N's P.O.V.

" Y/N are you okay? " Uncle Wes asks.

" Um no " I say.

" What happened? " He asks.

" Um, Jacob and I broke up. He thinks Thomas is in love with me, and I'm in love with him " I comment. I am about to cry again. Uncle Wes takes me into his arms.

" Follow your heart " he whispers. I nod.

" ACTION! " Uncle Wes screams.

" I always looked forward to the day I could say I do to someone. I realize that now. It's hard to focus on the alive, when your stuck on the dead " I say. " I just know one day everything is in life, will be planned perfectly. We miss the people we lost. I'm scared, and I'm just glad we have our leader Thomas " I say.

They focus on Thomas. Minho goes and writes his name, I go and write my name. Thomas writes his, and then Newt's. He looks off into the distance.

" AND CUT! " Uncle Wes screams. " That's a wrap " he says.

We all cheer.

" Okay you guys go out, and eat or do something. " Uncle Wes says.

Y/F/N and I start heading back to our trailers. Kaya is FaceTiming her hubby and her baby. Katherine is close by, and the boys are still in the studio expect for Jacob. He's probably already in his trailer. When us girls' finally go to our trailers it is 8:30 p.m. Katherine has said it would be fun if we just walked around town. We just finished shooting in Canada, so now we are done. It's to cold for me, I can't survive in the cold weather for to long.

Soon it is, but to California to where a lot of us live.

" I need to head back anyway, stupid mistake to drive up here. Shooting for the second season starts tomorrow, and I don't need to be tired " I say.

" Yeah totally " Katherine says.

" Love you guys, this experience has been so different. I love all of you guys " I say. " I'll say bye to the boys, Y/F/N I'll see you at 12:30 " I add.

" Got it love you girl " she says.

I walk to the boys' trailers. Luckily they are all in Dylan's trailer. I knock on the door, and Ki Hong opens the door. 

" Hi Ki " I say.

" Hey " he says. " Come on " he adds.

I walk in and everyone is in there hanging out on Dylan's couch.

" I can't go to dinner tonight " I say.

" Why not? " Dexter asks.

" I have to back to California for the starting of filming season two at 8:30 tomorrow " I say.

" But why can't you stay, and eat? " Thomas asks.

" No I need to go back, plus I drove here. So I will be needing to start driving back " I say.

" That sucks " Dylan says.

" Totally " I say laughing. " I should be going, just wanted you say I'm glad I met all of you guys, and I love you guys all " I add. They all give me hugs. " Have you seen Jacob? " I ask.

" He's right outside " Ki Hong says.

" Thanks " I say.

I walk out, and Jacob is walking up. " Hey " Jacob says.

" Hi " I reply trying to not make the conversation awkward. " I have to leave I wanted to say bye and that this has changed my life, you have changed my life. I will always love you " I add.

" I will always love you too " he says giving me a hug.

" I'm going to miss you " I say.

" I'll miss you too " he says.

I walk to my car, and get in.

" Y/N! " Thomas screams.

" What's up? " I ask.

" I'm coming with you. You don't need to be driving back by yourself " he says.

" Thanks Tommy, but you seriously don't have to. I can drive alone. " I say. Everything just seemed awkward around Tommy.

" But I want too " he says.

" Tommy, you go hang out with the others. I'll see you back in California. Okay? " I ask. He nods.

" See you soon Y/E/N/N " he says. He always calls me that one embarrassing nickname. I tried to get him to stop, but he never listened to me.

" See you soon Tommy " I say. 

Dylan's P.O.V.

We are all laughing at a joke that was just said, and Kaya gets call.

" Hey Chris what's up? " She asks. " Hey  slow down " she says. " Chris slow down " she comments. " What happened? " She asks. " When? " She asks.

" Y/F/N what happened? " Katherine asks. She puts it on speaker.

" What happened? " Katherine asks.

" There was a car accident, a car was hit by a drunk driver 15 minutes ago " he says to the group.

" Why are you telling us this? " Dexter asks.

" They identified the body, rushing the person to the hospital " he says.

" Who was it? " I ask.

" It was Y/N " he says.

Y/F/N breaks into tears, as Alexander comforts her.

" She's on her way to the hospital, but she was unresponsive " he says. That makes everyone cry. " She's in the ICU, she may be in a coma " he adds.

" How do you know all of this? " Thomas asks.

" I'm at the hospital, they contacted me " he says.

" Why? " Jacob asks.

" I don't know. Probably she never got her emergency contact changed after we broke up " he says.

" You guys dated?! " Ki Hong asks.

" She didn't tell you guys that. Okay just she's in the hospital, you guys may need to say your goodbyes. " He says, there is a loud beating in the background.

" Ma'am what is happening? That's my friend! " Chris says.

" She's flat lining " she says.

" NOOOOO! " Thomas screams.