Chapter 23

Hey guys before I start, I have gotten some comments saying I don't know what is going on and stuff. So I just want to say after Y/N was put into the hospital she entered a coma. Thomas, Dylan, and Ki Hong were talking. Saying they've gone a long way, and this has been a crazy journey. Now you are seeing the whole story through Thomas's eyes. Then after all of them are done, then we will take the story from there.

Y/N walks in, and she looks amazing.

Dylan and I are ready, and we are talking with Chris, Alexander, and Will.

" Okay get ready! Action! " Wes says.

" Newt why are you so mad? " Gally asks, running in the room with Aris.

" Because you kissed my girlfriend " I scream.

" When did you become boyfriend and girlfriend? I'm her brother, and she tells me everything " Ben says.

" Where's Maggie? " I ask.  

" Newt you don't need to see him right now " Winston says. I 'punch' Winston, as Y/N is walking into the room.

" NEWT! What is wrong with you?! " Y/N asks running to Winston.

" Mags I'm fine " Winston says.

" Maggie you look beautiful " I say.

" Thanks " Y/N says. " Gally and I are going to a restaurant. " She adds.  

" Oh really? " Aris asks.

" Yeah. He wants to take me since, birthday and stuff " she giggles. Giggles?! I guess us kissing, and stuff means nothing to her.

" That's nice of him " Zart says.

" Yeah it is "she says.

" We should be going " Gally says.

" Oh yeah totally " Y/N says. They start walking out, and Aris takes a hold of Y/N's hand.

" Be careful " he says giving her a kiss on the cheek.

" You know I always am Aris Jones " Y/N says.

" Well Maggie Smith, always be yourself " Aris says back.

" AND CUT! " Wes screams.

Will gives me a hug. " Why didn't none of you guys tell me that Y/N was Maggie? " He asks.

" Wait you guys know each other? " I ask.

" Yeah he was 15 and I was 12 about to turn 13 " Y/N says.

" What movie?! " Dylan asks.

" Son of Rambow " Y/N says.

" Wait what?! " Ki Hong asks. " I've watched that movie at least 7 times, in the last 3 months " he adds.