Chapter 34

Dylan's P.O.V.

" Dylan can I talk to you for a second? " Wes asks.

" Yeah of course what's up? " I ask.

" Is Thomas, Jacob, and Y/N okay? " He asks.

" I would talk to Y/N. It's a hard subject for me to talk about especially since I'm not in the equation " I say.

" Okay thanks " he says.

" What was that about? " Thomas asks as he drinks his drink.

" Um he wanted to make sure everyone was okay " I say.

" Oh okay " he says walking off.

Thomas' P.O.V.

Y/N and Wes are talking, and I hear him whisper into her ear. " Follow your heart "

" ACTION! " Wes screams.

" I always looked forward to the day I could say I do to someone. I realize that now. It's hard to focus on the alive, when your stuck on the dead " she says. She is looking at the camera, and I'm right behind the camera. I grin at her. Follow your heart. " I just know one day everything in life, will be planned perfectly. We miss the people we lost. I'm scared, and I'm just glad we have our leader Thomas " she adds.

They focus on Thomas. Minho goes and writes his name, Y/N goes and writes Maggie name. Thomas writes his, and then Newt's. He looks off into the distance.

" AND CUT! " Wes screams. " That's a wrap " he says.

We all cheer.

" Okay you guys go out, and eat or do something. " Wes says.

Y/F/N and Y/N start heading back to our trailers. Kaya is FaceTiming her husband and her baby. Katherine is close by, and the boys are still in the studio expect for Jacob. He's probably already in his trailer.

" Wow I can't believe we are done, 4 years in the making of this. It's so cool, I've made life long friends " Dylan says.

" Yeah so have I " I grin.

There is a knock on the door, and Ki Hong opens it. Y/N shows up.

" Hi Ki " she says.  

" Hey " he says. " Come on " he adds.

She walks in and everyone is in there hanging out on Dylan's couch.

" I can't go to dinner tonight " she says.

" Why not? " Dexter asks.

" I have to back to California for the starting of filming season two at 8:30 tomorrow " she says.  

" But why can't you stay, and eat? " I ask, I really want her to stay.

" No I need to go back, plus I drove here. So I will be needing to start driving back " she says.

" That sucks " Dylan says.

" Totally " she says laughing. " I should be going, just wanted you say I'm glad I met all of you guys, and I love you guys all " she adds. We all give her a hug. " Have you seen Jacob? " She asks.

" He's right outside " Ki Hong says.

" Thanks " she says.

I am now debating if I should go see Y/N, and get it off my chest. She needs to know I saw that letter.

Y/N is in her car when I run up to her. " Y/N! " I scream.

" What's up? " She asks.

" I'm coming with you. You don't need to be driving back by yourself " I say. Come Thomas tell her.

" Thanks Tommy, but you seriously don't have to. I can drive alone. " She says. Everything just seemed awkward around her now.

" But I want too " I comment.

" Tommy, you go hang out with the others. I'll see you back in California. Okay? " She asks. I nod.

" See you soon Y/E/N/N " I say.

" See you soon Tommy " she chuckles. She drives away, why did I tell her uh come on Thomas.

At dinner......

We are all laughing at a joke that was just said, and Kaya gets call.

" Hey Chris what's up? " She asks. " Hey  slow down " she says. " Chris slow down " she comments. " What happened? " She asks. " When? " She asks.

" Kaya what happened? " Katherine asks. She puts it on speaker.

" What happened? " Katherine asks.

" There was a car accident, a car was hit by a drunk driver 15 minutes ago " he says to the group.

" Why are you telling us this? " Dexter asks.

" They identified the body, rushing the person to the hospital " he says.

" Who was it? " I ask.

" It was Y/N " he says.

Y/F/N breaks into tears, as Alexander comforts her.

" She's on her way to the hospital, but she was unresponsive " he says. That makes everyone cry. " She's in the ICU, she may be in a coma " he adds.

" How do you know all of this? " I ask. He shouldn't know all of this.

" I'm at the hospital, they contacted me " he says.

" Why? " Jacob asks.

" I don't know. Probably she never got her emergency contact changed after we broke up " he says.

" You guys dated?! " Ki Hong asks.

" She didn't tell you guys that. Okay just she's in the hospital, you guys may need to say your goodbyes. " He says, there is a loud beating in the background.

" Ma'am what is happening? That's my friend! " Chris says.

" She's flat lining " she says.

" NOOOOO! " I scream. My heart drops. I look at my texts from a few moments before.

Do you want to get lunch sometime this week?

Yeah it's a date

Please don't let me be the reason why please.....