Chapter 25

" ACTION! " Uncle Wes screams.

" Maggie! " I yell at her.

" What? Minho was just taken, and I don't know what to think. " Y/N says

" Can we talk? " I ask.  

" Newt. I do not want to talk " she says, starting to walk away.

" Did you ever love me? " I ask out of the blue, wanting to know if she ever loved me.

" What? " She asks.

" Did you ever love me? " I ask slower.

" Of course I did. I just kept on waiting and waiting and waiting for my knight and shining armor to come back to me. But he never did. I loved Aris since the moment I met him. I loved you until the day I stopped " she says. I want to cry.

" When was that? " I ask.

" Today " she says walking away from me.

" When did you remember me? " I ask.

" The minute I saw you. The minute you kissed me. The minute where I saw you, and knew it was my Newtie. That WCKD put it in my mind, that I was suppose to forget my finance. I guess it worked. " She says trying to hand me the ring.

" I'm not taking it " I say.

" Newt take the ring " she says.

" No, because I know in the end we are going to end up together " I say.

" Unless one of us are dead " she comments.

She moves closer to me, making us nose-to-nose. I lean in. My mouth basically against hers. Our lips touch. My hand is now holding hers. She changes the hand I am holding, and put the ring in it. " I need to go " she mutters feeling ashamed.  

" Maggie! I still love you! Okay I never bloody stop! " I scream, it begins to 'rain'

" Well I'm with someone else Newt " she says.

" I can wait " I say, running up to her smashing my lips onto hers. She pushes me away after about a minute.

" Newt you shouldn't have been that " she mumbles.

She walks away to the group, leaving me heartbroken again.

" AND CUT! " Wes screams.

" One more scene " Wes says.

" ACTION! " Wes screams.

" What do we do now? " Fry pan asks.

" Well we pick up what's left of us. We stick to the plan, and get you kids to the safe haven " Vince says. " And we start over I guess " he adds.

Thomas stands up. " I'm not going with you " He says. We all look at him likes he's crazy.

" What? " Vince asks.

" I made a promise to Minho I wouldn't leave him behind I have to go after him " Thomas says.

" Hey kid look around you WICKED just kicked our butts. And think about where you are headed " Vince comments.

" I'm not asking anyone to come with me " Thomas replies.

" Thomas listen to me I've known Minho for well as long as I can remember. So if there is any way if we could help him I would standing up standing next to you. This is what you're talking about is impossible " I say.

" More like suicide " Jorge comments.

" Maybe I know what I'm suppose to do " Thomas says. " It's not just about Minho it's about all of us it's about everyone that WICKED has ever taken everyone they will take they'll never stop. They'll never stop. So I'm going to stop them. " He comments. " I'm going to kill Ava Paige " he adds.

" I have to admit I'd like some revenge " Harriet says.

" Wow that's a good speech kid so what's your plan? " Vince asks.

The camera zooms in on Dylan's face.

" AND CUT! THAT'S A WRAP! " Wes screams.

We start giving each other hugs, and everything.

" Great work everybody! " Dylan yells.

" Crap. I have an interview tomorrow " Y/N says with a yawn.

" Duh we have the same interview " Dylan says. She rolls her eyes. " Thank you for the rolling of the eyes " he adds.

" You're welcome " she laughs.

The next morning......

I am just laying in bed when Dylan comes running in. " Dyl you okay? " I ask.

" Yeah I'm fine, I was just thinking about everything " he says.

" Okay? " I ask.

" I have a question " Ki Hong states coming into the room.

" That is? " I ask

" Did you slept with Y/N at my wedding? " He asks.

" What no?! " I say defending myself.

" Dude you are so bad at lying " Dylan chuckles.

" I didn't sleep with her, she has a boyfriend. Who she loves very much " I say.

Y/N comes into the room with Y/F/N, Katherine, Kaya,  and Nathalie. " Hey we are going to go celebrate for the finishing of the movie. If you guys want to come " Y/N says to everyone, she makes eye contact with me, and the room goes silent with a lot of awkward.

" Yeah we are totally there! " Ki Hong cheers. They all leave.

" You did! " Ki Hong says. " Dude that was my wedding! " He adds.

" I know, I know! Y/N basically won't talk to me, she wrote me this whole paragraph saying that it was a mistake, and that we will never talk about it ever again " I say.

" Dude what about Jacob? " Dylan asks.

" What about me? " Jacob asks.

" We were going to invite to the celebration party with the girls' they invited us " Ki Hong says. Nice cover.

" Oh yeah " he says.

" Nice cover " I whisper.

" Thank you " he whispers back.

While celebrating, Y/N grabs my hand and pulls me away.

" Why did you tell Dylan and Ki Hong? " She asks.

" I didn't " I comment.

" You're a terrible liar " she replies.

" Okay, they were being all being judges, and then the awkward thing between us happened., and then they were like I knew it I knew it. Okay they are the only ones who know okay " I say.

" Okay " she says.