Chapter 33

Dylan comes into the apartment. " Y/F/N and Y/N are heading back now " he says.

" That's cool " I comment, as I walk into the living room.

" Can I talk to you for a second? " He asks.

" Yeah what's up? " I ask.

" So it's about Y/N " he says.

" What about her? " I ask.

" Jacob um thinks you're in love with Y/N " Dylan says. I sit down, being shocked by him saying that.

" What do you mean? " I ask.

" Jacob thinks you're in love with Y/N " he says.

" Are you? " Ki Hong asks. I being to cry.

" I-I-I can't do this anymore " I mumble.

" Can't do what? " Ki Hong asks.

" Lie! " I scream.

" Lie about what? " Dylan asks.

" I'm in love with Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, but she doesn't feel the same " I say.

" How blind are you? " Dylan asks.

" SHE DIDN'T FRIEND ZONED ME SHE BROTHER ZONED ME! BROTHER ZONED! " I scream.

" Yeah she may have brother zoned, but she loves you " Dylan says.

" No she doesn't! " I yell.

" Yes she does " Ki Hong says.

" No she doesn't. Okay I've been trying to get over her since I kissed her in her trailer. She picked Jacob over me. I am so jealous about that, I should probably just change my name to jealousy, because I want what they have. I want to swept her off her feet, and tell her how she is the sweetest girl in the whole world, and that I will never leave her. I've been dreaming of the day, I would tell her. I don't, because of everything that has happened. I met her when she was in a serious relationship with someone else, now she is back with Jacob who has been trying to move on, and runs back to her the first chance he gets. I've been in love with her, every love seen or romantic seen. I related to Newt, I was thinking in my head. Newt I am you, you. The death scene. Y/N has been 'killing' me, she's been wrapping her arms around me, and then I tell her yes. After she walks back to JACOB! Y/N never loved me, and never will " I cry.

" She loves you " Will says.

" No she doesn't " I mumble.

" She does actually. Come on I've known Y/N for years. You were the first guy she 'fell in love' with. She texted me one time, and said I might be able to meet Thomas Brodie-Sangster! He's coming to be on the set of Teen Wolf! Y/N has been in love with you since the age of 13. Now of course the love back then was you being an adorable actor and person. When she actually met you, that's when the love started to be real. She told me in 2016. She said 'Will I don't know what to do' I asked her about what? She said 'I think I might be pregnant'. I said does Jacob know? After that she told me 'I'm afraid it's not Jacob's.' After she said the thing I would never forget.' I think it's Thomas's.' I started asking her, when did this happen, and she answered. 'Will you know me, I've fallen in love with Thomas. Since I was 13, I've loved him for 9 years. I would always choose him, I would always go to him. He's the guy I want to be with, but-but I love Jacob.' Of course the pregnancy was a false alarm, but she was saying if she was actually pregnant, she was going to keep it. If it was a girl she would have named her Ava May, and if it was a boy she would have named him, Stephan Thomas. She loves you dude " Will says.

" Can we talk about this later? It's 2 in the morning " I say wiping a few tears away.

" Yeah dude " Dylan says giving me a hug.

I have finally gotten in bed, when I get a text from Ki Hong.

Thomas did you hear?

About what?

Y/N

No. What happened?

Jacob and her broke up

Seriously?!

Yup

Wow

I go and text Y/N.

Hey is it true Jacob and you broke up?

Yeah

Sorry to hear that are you okay?

Yeah Tommy I'm fine. I just need sleep, talk to you tomorrow

Okay talk to you tomorrow

I'm here if you want to talk

It's always good to have someone to talk to

Tom I really I'm not in the mood right now sorry

Y/N it's just I know it's hard to go through a break up. I just want you to know I'm here if you need to talk about it.

I know Tommy. Please I just need sleep it is 2 in the morning. Plus we have work tomorrow. I'm just my thoughts are about to blow up my freaking bloody brain so Tommy, please just let me sleep tonight. PLEASE.

Okay night

read

I go and text Y/F/N

Hey why did Jacob and Y/N/N break up?

Please can someone just tell me

Y/N basically just yelled at me

I just want to make sure she is okay

Y/F/N you are her best friend, I know you know.

Please

Please...

.... I'll talk to you tomorrow

Fine!

I throw my phone across the room. I scream as loud as I can into my pillow.

" COME ON Y/N! UH " I say slamming my head onto my bed. A paper fall down from my jacket.

I stand up, and walk over to see the a note with my name on it.

Dear Tommy,

I need to tell you something. I know this is going to be weird to read, but there is a chance that I could be pregnant. Remember that night last month? Yeah. I might be pregnant. Which I know is a little surprising to hear, I wanted to tell you. I feel like you should know, if I am I am keeping the baby, and you can be in it's life or you can not like my father. I am not going to have my baby living it this world, where the men are the only ones who are brave. My baby or our baby, is going to hopefully look up to his or her mother, and see wow she is strong. I'll hopefully look down at him or her, and say wow this kid is amazing just like her or his father

Love Y/N

She's pregnant?!?!?! I am dead.