Turn up

(Pic of nick)

Amani pov

Still, feels like the first time we met that I kissed and I told you I love you,

we still run around like teenagers even though we're grown and married with kids,

and we still talk on the phone for hours when I'm away

and he still writes letters and send me flowers every other day,

the question everybody ask is how we make it last

I tell them

I still

he still

we still

I sung into the mic. I'm working late tonight as usual in the studio. I texted Tyler and told him that I was going to be home late.

Mid night

I got home and Tyler and Tj was sleep. i went to the bathroom and took a shower and got ready for bed. I came out and jump at the sight of tyler. "Ooo baby you scared me" I said. I could tell he was mad. "baby I'm sorry... I kno you don't like me staying late but you know how stuff happenes in the studio." I said. "Amani , you have a family now .. and you still acting single" his heavy Jamaican accent came out. "no I'm working and perusing my career!" I semi yelled back. "every night you at that damn studio! me and Tj can't never spend time with you , your career comes first!" he yelled. "are you jealous?" he shot a look at me. "jealous ??? cause I want my girl here with me!!! with me and my son , I want my family here when I cook dinner..ppshhhhttt" he said sucking his teeth. "Whateva I'm going to bed" I said getting in the bed. Tyler walked out and slammed the door.

Asia pov

"Carter !!!!!" I squealed as carter laughed and start kicking his legs. "aww baby!!!!" Devon said coming in with carter throw up on his shirt. I start laughing. "that's what you get!" I said. He laughed and pecked my lips. I got carter dress to go the Jessica house aka the baby Sister. I had to work today and plus I had to go get my hair done at lani salon.

Loni pov

I wobbled around the salon with my big belly. "Mommie I want to go see Mickey Mouse !" Kailand said. "ok baby one day momie and daddy going take you" I said trying to stack the shampoo bottles. a lot of customers was coming in and my team was on task which I liked. "Come yal let's go chop chop!" I said out loud. "Hey boo!" I looked over to my shoulder and seen Asia. "hey girl !!! here for a touch up?" I asked. "yes girl and Im dieing my hair all bleached blonde like Rita Ora. " she said. I walked to her and ran my hands threw her long curly hair. "ight ma go sit at my booth and I'll be over there." I told her. She went. I sat down and to take a breath. oo being pregnant is tough. I walked over to Asia and started her hair. "when your due date?" She asked. "girl December 25th" I replied. "Christmas present" she said laughing. I giggled. "I guess so"

August pov

I was chillen with Devon. "aye nigga it's the weekend" he said. "yea nigga I know" I said laughing. "shid strip club or nah?" he asked. "shid I'm down" I said dapping him up. "ight just got to hit yo Antwon and tyler." he said. I nodded. "yea and my boys Chris, ace and mel coming from LA as well so turn up" I said doing my turn up dance. (the dance he did in the vid downtown)