K. I. N. G.

August pov

I was cuddle up with nicki and my phone started ringing. I cut it off. then the house phone started going hella crazy. "august get that damn phone!" nicki whined. I sat up throwing my out the the bed. I picked up the phone and put to my ear while running my hand down my face. "hello?" I asked. "nigga what?!" I semi yelled. "ight ight G I'm on my way." I yelled into the phone. I jumped up and through on my sweats. "where I going?" she asked. "gotta handle some...go back to sleep." I told ha. I could tell she wanted to know exactly what was going but instead she just laid her head back down on the pillow and went back to sleep. Truth is, that was ace on the phone and he told me somebody rated the trap.

I left nicki apartment and was heading straight to the trap. when I got there I seen Chris ,Ace and trey standing outside. I got out my car and jobbed up to them. "what's good?" I said dapping them up. "ain't looking good .. the entire place fucked up!" trey said sighing. "what u mean?" I questioned. "he means ... some niggas broke into our shit and wreaked all our shit" Chris added. I bit my bottom lip. I walked up to the house and inside and heart almost stop. chairs flipped glass broke... shit slung every where. like Katrina came threw here. then it hit me. I ran to the safe to see if these niggas touched my money. I put in the code and I sighed in relief. all the money was there.

I went back to the main room and I paced back and forward. the door open and I looked up to Angelica (pic of her). "august...." she started to say. I shook my head. "look I know who did this.." she started to say. I looked at me with a curious face. "who?" I asked. "kvng" she told me. "how u know?" I asked her again. "cause august he trash people places as a warning ... next it's ya life" she said. at this point I don't give no fucks... this nigga want to war... I got his ass.

Sorry for the short chapt.