Have faith

RADING THE TRAP!

nicki pov

I got dress in my all black cause we about to rade this trap like a mf swat team. I on my air forces , black leggings, black shirt and a cheap ass black hoodie from walmart. I'm plan on buring this after we leave. I even got my hoodie the hoodie spray painted to but "boss bitch" on the back. I walked out the room to see august who was dresses in his all black. the kids was already gone. we pulled up to the trap. I hoped out the our Mercedes and waited on august so we could walk in together.

We stepped through and seen everybody was waiting on us. "yal know the plan... yal Ready?" august said out loud. everybody nodded. "ight let's go!" he called out. They all walked out leaving me and august there. I looked into his eyes. "nicki I really don't want you to do this" he said rubbing his face. I place both his hands into mines. "baby I got this... we got this" I told him. "but baby I don't want to lose you" he pleaded. "august I'm going ... now when we get in that SUV we can say a prayer but we didn't move all the way from Georgia to Cali for nonthing. He nodded and bent down and we both kissed.

💯KVNG TRAP HOUSE 1🔥

we pulled up down the street. I felt a lot better that we asked god to keep us safe. we all hoped out and august gave everybody there gun but we he got to me he hesitated. "baby please be safe and aware" he said finally putting the gun in my hand.

We all scattered around the trap. I was in the back yard with Chris, Dallas and jordyn. ace, Mickey and Angelica took the side door. august, karri and trey took the front door. Trina , Amber and nonnie waited in the car to drive up when it was time. we had radios to communicate. "1...2...." We heard august give the count. "3!!" He yelled. we all busted thru each door. "GET DOWN GET DOWN GET DOWN!" I screamed on top my lungs. I saw a lady and her small child that look like nick sat in the corner scared for life. my heart went out to them. I knew she was in that house not willing but cause she had to make money. I pull my bandanna up. "come here" I told them. she got up and followed me. I heard gun shots and august and ace yelling them to get down. I got the mother and her son into the bedroom. "yal stay in here .. don't move!" I said. "thanks" she said above a whisper. I nodded and walked back down the hall. as I was walking I seen a dude come from a side door pointing the gun at me. "BOOM!" he dropped dead. I look to see august. he looked piss off.

After we was finish we took the money and ran out the house. Trina, Amber and nonnie already was out there. I jumped in the truck and we pulled off. "everybody good.... ight ... Good work and I'll see yal at the trap in the morning" august said getting off the phone. "nicki what the hell did I tell u when I gave u that gun" he spat at me. "be safe and aware" I said rolling my eyes. "WHY THE HELL THAT NIGGA WAS MOMMENTS FROM KILLING YO STUPID ASS!" august yelled. "STUPID ?!" I screamed back. "HELL YEA STUPID ! YO SHOULDVE SHOT HIS ASS WHEN U FIRST GLIMSP HIM THIS AINT NO MF LAZER TAG!!!!" he scream. "YOU KNO WH-"....

With in that moment of yelling and screaming. a larger vehicle ran straight into my door causing us to spinning and get smack by another car.. ha... I guess I should've asked god to protect us on the road too.

[Grind & Pray]

[Hook - August Alsina:]

As I lay me down too sleep

I pray to lord my soul too keep

If I should die before I wake

I pray to lord my soul too take