Marrige problems

Nicki pov

August injuries from the accident wasn't as bad as mines so they allowed him to go home earlie but I have to stay for a extra 5 days to make sure everything is going ok. I sat up in the hospital bed playing with this nasty hospital food. this shit look like jail food for real. My door open and in walked august and gabbi. "awwee when u get her?" I asked reaching out so he can give her to me. "I got her today" he said putting her into my arms and I start cradling her in my arms. "So what's been up?" I asked august but still smiling at gabbi. "well ace already call a few people and made a few calls so we will be getting our new car soon... and we getting yo ass up out of here." he said rubbing my leg. i sighed. "whats going on with the trap?" I asked. he let out a deep breath. "well from what I hear .. the nigga that smack into our car got some interaction with king but he don't know us" he told me and I just shook my head. "I got a question.." I started to ask him. he looked up at me starring in my eyes. "I was thinking going back to work... like start back modeling." I tried to explain. "you know I don't want you working since u had gabbi and then this accident too ... nah u need to stay home and continue doing shit like u always do." He spat at me. I frowned up. this nigga crazy. "August that shit gets boring .. I have a life too" I caught a attitude. "and yo life consist of staying yo ass at home." he said back. "You so damn selfish" I semi yelled sitting back and patting gabbi. "how the hell in selfish when I provide for this family?" he caught a attitude back. "august just shut the fuck up talking to me." I said still patting her. "hell nawl Nicole ... please explain how I'm selfish went all I do is grind hard to keep what we got ... shid I wasn't selfish when Dallas was beating that ass or when Cali needed a place to stay ..or I open my home to you and I barley knew yo ass" he got loud back. "get the fuck out my room" I demanded. tbh that hurt my feelings what he just said. "Ight give me gabbi" he said snatching her out my arms and putting her in the car seat. "watch how the hell u grab her!" I yelled sitting up. "yea whateva" he said walking out. He walked right out slamming the door behind him.

🏠release day🏡

Today I was release from the hospital. I haven't talk to august since that fight. I had my mom to bring the kids to see me other than that I been to my self besides desire. not only that but I found a 3 bedroom apartment a little outside of the Bay Area. yeap I'm moving out to show august that I don't need him. desire drove me to my apartment. she helped it get furnished so I was very pleased. my mom was bringing the kids over later. desire also bought me a couple of things like clothes and stuff to last me for a couple days until I figure shit out. yes I'm still married to august but I really do not wana be in the same house with him.

🌜 that night

August pov

I called up desire cause I know nicki suppose to been coming home but nobody haven't said shit to me nor has she came home. "hello?" She answered. "aye um nicki was suppose to be getting out ..you heard anything?" I asked her. "yea I droped her off at the apartment earlier... I thought u knew!" she said. "Fuck no I ain't kno ... where the hell this apartment at?" I semi yelled. after she gave me the address I made a U turn in the street and sped to the place.