New addition

August pov

I pulled up at the apartment and knocked on the door. I kept knocking and finally nicki opened the door. "why u banging on my door like u crazy?!" she semi yelled but letting me in. "why the hell you moved out?!" She glared at me. "so u can see that I don't need to depend on you" she said walking to the back and u followed her. "so that's we doing now... when we get mad we just move out?!" I semi yelled. "lower yo voice the kids are sleep!" she said shutting her bedroom door behind me. She walked over trying to get in the bed with her arm
Still in the sling. "bae le me help" I said but she pushed my away. "move august I got it .. I'm independent." she said. I threw up my hands in surrender . Just then she fell out the bed. I laughed to myself. She glared at me and I stop. She got up and got in the bed. "Nicki listen you really need to just relax right now and I'm sorry for the way I talked to you in the hospital." I told her. "ok august but i want you to know I don't need to depend on you" she sat up. I nodded. I moved her hair out her face and pecked her lips.

Alyah pov

"alright ... ok" I said hanging up the phone. ace called me out the blue today. he said he wants me to fly out there to L.A so I can help them around the trap. I mean it's the least I can do for him. me and ace use to date back in high school back in the N.O. He was my first love. I'm excited about seeing august I mean that's always been like my big brother.

Ace pov

Shid I had to call up my girl Alyah. I'm letting noonie, Trina, Amber, Jordyn and karri go. we don't need all these people. trey gotta go back to Virginia and ion fuck with Dallas that heavy so im letting his ass go as well. just me, august, Chris ,Alyah , Mickey and angleica. that's all who I say needed. I really don't even think angelic is needed no mo. she played her part.. she did it well. and that's that.

Kvng pov

"Mmm so a nigga name august huh?" I asked. Trina nodded her head. i smiled in a smirk and thru the packet on the desk infront of her. she looked inside and counted. "this ain't all of if!!!" she yelled. I grabbed her by her neck and shoved her against the wall. "bitch u going fucking take that money! and u going lead me to him and his crew!" I said all her face and took a hit of my cigar and blew it in her face before dropping her hoe ass to the floor. august got some Comming.

COMMENT😡

VOTE😱

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATES😂