Meet me

A month

And if I die before I wake, I pray the lord my soul to take
But please don't cry, just know that I have made these songs for you
And if I die before I wake, I pray the lord my soul to take
'Cause I'm ready for a funeral
And if I die before I wake, I pray the lord my soul to take
So please don't cry, just know that I have made these songs for you
And if I die before I wake, I pray the lord my soul to take
'Cause I'm ready for a funeral (I'm ready for a funeral, I'm ready for a funeral)
(Kid cuddi - the prayer)

This weekend I'm in LA. nicki stayed back with the kids. I had to come to Handel some biss. Before I do that I had to stop by meeko grave. " Hey bro, I miss you man! i know you looking down and shaking yo head at shit that happen but brah I promise shit going get better.... I love ya ma." I said I got up and kissed me 2 fingers and placed on his grave.

Nicki pov

Jessica watched Cali and nick for me so me and gabbi went to the salon so I could get my eye brows done. I pulled up and it took me a minute. you know the tradition family car is like a minivan. I'm like hell nawl sooo august bought us a hummer. I finally parked it and jumped out. I got gabbi cars seat and carried her in. "hey ma!" I said hugging loni. "girl you getting big!" I added. "Yes girl I know and when you going back to work?" she asked. "soon as gabbi turned 10 months" I said. "dang and she only 3 months bow" loni sighed. "yea it's going be a minute." I said. i walk to the back room where we do all waxing. i sat gabbi car seat in the chair and removed the blanket so I could see her. aye was sleeping, thank god! "so how you making money?" Loni ask getting the threads together. "girl I do drop offs" I said. "you sell dope??!!!" Loni mouth droped and I laughed. "girl no! I drop off weave, virgin hair... 65 a bundle and depend on length too.. cash only!" I said. "get it girl! how is august?" she said starting on one side. "he good he gone to LA for a the weekend so I'm here holding it down as always." I said. just then a girl walked in. she was real cute. "oh nicki this is zoey our new receptionist and Zoey this the co owner nicki " loni said. we both waved hey. "aww she so beautiful!" Zoey said looking at gabbi. "thank you girl!" I said smiling. I notice she was wearing weave. "Zoey I sell virgin hair .. I could give a deal one 3 bundles." I said smiling. "thanks ! " She said getting my card.