Love lies passion lust (prt 2)

Getting to the park I didn't know what to expect. "Yal come on" I said walking across the parking lot. it felt good bit too hot not too cold just perfect. Cali and nick ran to the slides. "hey .. wow u have some beautiful kids" he said. I smiled. "thanks" I told him. "this my son cj" he said. I smiled at the lil boy. "heyy!!! Aww he so cute" I said smiling. "Thank you" we sat down at the bench and I took gabbi out her car seat. to be honest me and Christopher had a really good conversation.

Malaysia 🌴

"Ok calm down Amani!" I said in the phone. I sware seem like ever since I moved to miami Amani seems to need me more and more. "ok Tyler went where?" I asked again while cooking. "why would he go back to Jamaica for?" I asked sitting the spoon down and putting my hand on my hip. "Amani listen alright? ... yo guys are engaged and you when u becoming as one you have to stop being selfish and spending all your time at the studio some things going have to give ..even if that means your career." I sighed. "Stop worrying Tyler going come back but you really need to make things right!" I walked out the kitchen and sat on the couch. "lmfaooooo!!!! Tyler said who was bouncing on his whattt?" I cried laughing. "girl ooowee ... TREVOR ?!" I pause. "how he get out?" I mike and aleeyah walked in. "hi mommy !!!" aleeyah squealed coming in. "hey baby" I said kissing her lips. she showed me the toys mike bought her. "alright ima call you back later... and stay away from Trevor ... he's no good" I said then follow by I love you too sis and hung up. "Michael Stevenson!" I yelled. "damn bae why u sound like my moma" he said walking into the room. "what I tell u about spoiling this girl!" I said. he put his hand around my waist. "cause she hit me that 'daddy can I please get this Barbie' and I can't tell my princess no" I rolled my eyes. "ugh ok but danggg Mommie don't get nonthing " I whined. "shid what Mommie want?" he asked winking at me. "I wana ride a horse" I said smiling. "shid I got some u can ride alright" mike said and I giggled playfully hitting.

August pov

I had to drop a rack off at loni salon. since my baby co owner ship I bring by a stack now and then to keep the place up... nicki don't it. loni didn't want to accept it at first but she gave in. I went in to the front desk and I recognize the receptionist. "hey I'm here to drop off some." I said. "hey hold on" she said she stood up and left. "where do I kno this girl from?!" I said to my self. she came back. she did this lil
Smile as is she knew me too. I then stared at her mouth while she was talking to me. BOOM! duhhhh august this the hoe that sucked u up. "mm Zoey just make sure u tell loni I stop by" I said. "so u do remember me" she said licking her lips in a sexy tone. "yea but ima get going" I said walking out. "bye boo" she said. I shook my head and got in my car then pulled off.