Back to da Bay

Back to California

Nicki pov

Beening back in Cali brings back a lot of memories both good and bad. I finished cooking dinner and I put gabbi to sleep. I was wiping down the counters I heard the door bell ring. "mommy the door!" Cali yelled. "yea momie the door" nick yelled. I went and open the door and in walked my mom and Nilya. I screamed and started getting teary eyed. "omg I haven't seen you in forever!" I said squeezing Nilya. I could feel her tears coming through my shirt. "I miss you nicki" she said pulling back and wiping her tears. "aww look at my babies." I pulled my mom in a hug as well. "your dad and the boys should be here soon" I nodded. yal remember in rider 1 my twin bothers. "Where the baby?" Nilya asked. "in the nursey up stairs" I said. Nilya jogg up the stairs.

"Hey grand babies !" my mom squealed at Cali and nick. They ran to her and pulled her into a hug. August walk through the door. "hey ma" he said giving my mom a hug. "hey bae" he then said kissing me. "august I was thinking we should have a cook out you know since we back" I said. "that's a good idea" he replied picking up Cali and sitting her on his lap. Nilya came back down stairs with gabbi wide awake. "sup bro in law!" Nilya squealed hugging august. "yo ass got grown as hell!" august said making us all laugh. "Nilya you woke up gabbi and I just put her to sleep!" I whined. "My bad " she smirked. "nah yo ass staying her and watching her tonight" I said and her smirk droped. "please nicki I was suppose to go out with my friends to the party" she whined. "oh well" I said waking into the kitchen. "Don't listen to her" august said to Nilya and she giggled with my mom. "don't what?!" I said smacking him in the bed. "my bad baby" he smiled.

2 days later at the nail shop

I went to get my nails and toes done with my cousin Desiree. "girl I miss you so much!" she said. "miss you too .. I would've thought u and Trey would've made it" I said. "girl nigga cheated on me with nonnie" she said and I laughed. "speaking of the devil" she said I look up and and seen londan and ANGELICA?