Ridding

August pov

"And how much is this place?" I asked the woman that was selling me the property. "this is 23,000... it has nice spacious rooms a large opening ..." She showed us around. I'm looking for this right place to become my trap and I think I found it. "what's your name again?" I asked. "Breanna" she smiled. I smiled back. "alright I'll take it" I told her. "alright august we can head back to my office to sign the papers and the lease" she told me and ace followed her. I walked around to get a feel on the place one more time. "This nice huh" I heard a voice say. I turned too see Angelica. "what u doing here?" I asked. "dang well hello to u to." She smiled and walked closer. "damn august you got sexier since the last time I seen you" she ran her hand down my shirt and licked her lips. I stepped back. "calm down with that shit .. you couldn't hold a nigga down when u had me so stop it" I said. "boy u was too far up nicki pussy" she said getting a lil pissed off. "you right and I'm still in there chillen" I said laughing to my self. "whatever so u getting this place huh" she asked. Yeap the new trap, why?" I asked. "shid nonthing my best Brianna .. She had to owe me some and I came here and I seen ace and he told me u was in here so I just came to say hey" she said. I nodded. "what brings you back to Cali" she asked. "running these streets again taking back what's mines and put a end to who ever this king is" I said. she laughed a little. "what's funny?" I looked at her like she was crazy. "you going need me on the team" she said in a sexy tone. "DF no" I said walking off. "mm I kno king ..." She blurted and I stoped in my tracks. I turn in my heels. "what?" I said. "I use to escort for him" she said looking down. I lift her chin up with my finger. "you seen him?" I asked. "no .. nobody knows what he looks like but ... I know his workers"

TO BE CONTINUED