Bonnie

I really need feed back on my book dedication ... it's my first urban book and I want it to be like the next rider.

Nicki pov

"Hey baby" I kissed gabby small cheeks.i smiled and admire her. gabby is a trophy. or that finish line after running a marathon. out my cancer she was my miracle survivor. I kiss her little feet and hands. august came in the room. "aye bae .. Call your mom to see of she can baby sit tonight cause we gotta meeting tonight" he said. "Alright" I picked up my phone to call my mom.

Kvng pov

"Yes boss we killed them" I nodded. "very good one yal kno the next move" I said and hanging up the phone. I run these Compton and LA streets. And if anybody I mean if ANYBODY try to stop me it's a wrap I'm

Killing them and they family... kids too.

✔️ trap house

"August this house is huge!" I said waking behind him. I sat down at the long table. kinda like some god father type shit and august sat at the head. I look down and saw, London, Amber, Trina , nonnie , Angelica, trey, ace , Chris, and Dallas, mickie, Jordyn and karri. "ight yal all know why we here" august began. I love seeing bae in charge. "ight I got the first hit up spot!" ace said. "where?" august asked. ace looked at the paper. "spring hill and Washington rd the strip club on that left" he said. "nawl we should up that trap on Lamar!" Mickie added. "hell yea! " Chris added. "nawl the strip club" I butted in. "why u say there baby ?" august asked everybody looked at me. "umm because like think about it the trap is already filled with guns and shit and the strip would be easier" I said. august thought . "ight we hitting up the strip" he said.