New boo?

Nicki pov

I had to go pick up some stuff up at the store for dinner tonight. loni watched Cali and nick and I brung gabbi with me. i pushed the basket down the ale. I dumped into the man. Damnnnnnnn he was fine as hell. "oh I'm sorry" I blushed. "It's ok ma" he said. "What's your name?" he asked again. "Nicole" I said smiling. "I'm Christopher ... Christopher bridges " he said smiling. (Yesssss ludacris fine ass!!) I smiled. "Nice to meet you" I said. "Beautiful baby" he added. "thank you, her name Gabrielle" I said. he smiled. "beautiful like her mom" he said and I blushed. "here's my number just incase you ever want to hang alright" he said. I smiled "ok" I said walking off.

🌜that night🌙

I started cooking. gabbi was sitting in her car seat on the counter and Cali and nick where watching yo gabba gabba. "Daddy!!!!" I heard them squealed. august came in. holding both of them. "put them done" I said giggling. "awww look at fat moma" august said kissing gabbi.

After dinner and I put the kids to bed... I really wanted to talk to august about what I heard. "bae we need to talk" I said. "what's up?" he asked laying next to me in the bed. "well Asia came by and we were talking and she told me word is that you got some head from some stripper at the club" I said looking in his eyes. he sighed. "nicki I was drunk" he said. "so it did happen" I asked. he slowly nodded his head. "august I don't know" I said. you don't kno what?" he ask. "If I'm still going be married to you"

Sorry for the extremely short chapter but my hand cramping up so I'm taking a little break.