Lost

I open my eyes. I saw kvng standing infront of me laughing her ass off. "trinaaaaa boobooo I hope u didn't think we were done with u." she said laughing.

3 weeks later 🕦

Nicki pov

Even though I'm piss at august I have to remain calm. My health has decline. I guess from that amber , to august , that reck and the back that I have 3 kids and gotta fly to Atlanta to go to Amani wedding. I slowly got out the bed to someone banging on my door. I picked up gabbi as I finished breast feeding her. I open the door to august. I let him him and continued the breast. "nicki why ain't u dress?" august questioned. then it dawn on me. Cali court case today. "you forgot didn't you." He asked. i nodded and he started laughing. "can u burp her?" I asked handing him gabbi.

🏤court house🏤

Me and august walked in and met with our lawyer. we walked into the room and amber and her mom was sitting there. I rolled My eyes and kept walking, I saw my my mom and even august mom was sitting there. I gave them both a hug and august did the same. I sat down and august sat next to me. he held my hand the entire time. "Anderson vs alsina" the judge announce and we all got up and walked up. the judge started reading the files.

Ace pov ♠️

I feel real guilty about my affair. so Sunday I went to church and repented my sins. I sped on the highway and I kept getting flash backs of Alyah and I that night. her telling me she's inlove with me kept replaying over and over again in my head. I went and picked up China. I really need to talk to my sister. I mean she's only 19 but she's my voice of reasoning. she got in the car. "what's wrong?" she asked looking at me. "put your seatbelt on." I told her while keeping my eyes on the road. I heard her seatbelt click. "Now tell me!" she damanded. I sighed. "me and Alyah slept together." I told her. "are u for real?" she asked. "yea mane " I said. "and did u forget u gotta wife at home?" she added. "no shit ... look I need somebody to talk too cause I didn't use a condom..." i added. "OMG .... Amod, listening you need to talk to Jordyn." she said. "are u crazy ..?" I semi yelled. "it's better from you then now"

She said and I nodded. "ight ight"

💮 back at the court house💮

"Well you honor , Amber has been a drug addict for about 4 years now!" my lawyers argued against ambers. "well ask them how are they income and where is it coming from?!" Amber lawyer argued back and judge looked at us. I took a deep gulp because me and august don't work regular jobs, august always hustled.

TO BE CONTINUE

WHAT U THINK SO FAR

20 comments or more

14 votes

Do you like the new covers to my books ?

I make some for other people

Hit me up !!!