Gimme gimme

Ace pov

I wrapp my arms around Jordyn waist. "dont you gotta go to the trap tonight?" She asked. "yea... but I rather stay here and make us a baby." I said kissing her neck. she pulled out my grip. "ace I already told you... I don't want kids." she said and I sighed. "why not Jordyn... we married!" I semi yelled. "I mean like my body going get all fat and Ima get stretch marks and ehh not cute!" she said. "Jordyn I'm going to love you anyway no matter how u look." I explain to her. she kept quiet. "Zoey said that my career should come first." she added. I looked at her like she lost her mind. "ZOEY?!" I frowned up. "you taking advice from a stripper now?... same girl that suck your bestfriend husband dick... wowwww." I chuckled in shocked. "look she's an ok girl alright." Jordyn sighed. "man whateva I'm gone." I picked up my keys and walked out.

BACK IN ATLANTA 🌆

ASIA POV

"uncle rico!" I squealed hugging him tight. I looked over and seen my cousin Trevor and rolled my eyes. "Hey princess, how are you?" He smiled and asked. "I'm doing well." I smiled. "how's carter and Devon?" he asked again. "they are great." I added. he was about to say some until his phone rung. "hello.....awww hey tiff... yea.. ok well ima have to call I back on that and

I'll see what's up." he said and then hung up. I looked annoyed. Tiffany is my cousin from LA. like that bitvh is always thinking she running some... people call her king , idk why thou she just a hoe tht sell dope and in the family drug lord biss.

Ace pov

I picked up my lil sis china. (played by knighta , one of my readers). "ace!!!!!!" he said running to me in the airport. I picked her up and hugged her tight. "I miss you!" she said before I let her go. "I miss u too sis , how Chicago been to you?" I asked her. "ahh chiraq been ok." She said giggling I nodded and we walked out. On the way I picked up Alyah from august house as well. "OMG China u grew up girl!" Alyah said hugging her. I love when they interact. my phone start buzzing and I seen Jordyn calling. I let it go to voice mail and kept talking to Alyah and china.

Nicki pov

I got back to my apartment and took a long hot shower. I got out and got dress. the kids are with august. I guess I'm moving back in with him , ion know yet. I'm going back over there later cause ion trust him with 3 kids. come on he's a man. I called my lawyer about the case and she said she'll be able to help us out.